Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

anyone see this crap??

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bigbadchev84, Mar 10, 2006.

1. bigbadchev84

bigbadchev84 1/2 ton status

2. gauder

gauder Banned

It's always okay to be proud of who you are and what you stand for as long as you aren't the majority, then it is racist and insensitive to others.

3. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

What a bunch of BS, yes the guy is intentionally being an ass, but that's his side business and it's his right to be an ass.

As far as at work, since when is a hat showing a governmental entity offensive?

Just read the end of the article, looks like he hired that asshat attorney David Lane. That won't help him much with the people who agree with him, it's the same guy defending Churchill and that Bennish teacher along with every other ACLU dink in Colorado.

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Yep all them Canadians coming down here and stealing our lawn service jobs, and nobody can understand them with all their eh's and aboots...

5. gauder

gauder Banned

Of course we are. We don't get to see that green stuff to much up here, eh. Ground's always covered with snow, eh.

6. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

i agree with the guy FULLY. i used to work in yuma AZ part time with various jobs. its tough to get things for customers who cant speak english. a visit is one thing in my eyes, but if you want to live here learn english. plain and simple in my eyes. i am an ass though.

7. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

that guy rocks. I've always wanted some sort of bumper sticker that says "Si usted puede leer esto, but not this, VUELVA A MEXICO"

which says, "if you can read this, but not this, go back to mexico."

i dont have the balls to do that though, i think my truck would be destroyed

8. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

i would put that on my little 500 dollar beater in a heartbeat.

9. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

:haha: :haha: :haha: :bow:

10. midnitewarya

midnitewarya Sounds like a problem for future me. Premium Member

That is the funniest thing I have ever read. Ever. :bow:

11. Janitorjim8

Janitorjim8 1/2 ton status

Just finished a 9 page research paper for high school last week on immigration and the effect on America today. The money the illegal immigrants milk for health care, education, and other services is unbeleivable. My paper was not against mexicans, just illegals, hell my dad employs several hundred Mexicans, and they work harder then anyone out there, its just when they are illegal and don't speak English they just create such a burden on society. It's been proposed that you can take the citizenship test in languages other the English... Bull**** eh?

12. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

I'da told Arapahoe county to sit and rotate.

13. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

non english speaking workers:rolleyes: how are they offended by it if they cant read it:eek1::D:doah:

14. Leper

Leper 1/2 ton status

If one of my employees wore that hat to work, I would make him remove it. I would not let him bring the trailer to work. The majority of my customers are not white. His main job not wanting his trailer on their property is understandable. If you saw a sign at a place that said "Whitey sucks" and was run by a bunch of non-whites, would you shop there???

What he does and wears on his own time is his business. That is his right as a private citizen. When his actions effect the people he works for, his rights end where theirs begin. He can work somewhere else of follow the workplace's guidelines. I'm sure the job has some kind of dress code. I am seeing a steady rise in the mentality that people don't have to follow rules, that they are above the rules everyone else follows.
    If you work for me, and you show up drunk, I will send you home. It is your right to drink, but you can't be drunk here. It's that simple.
    If you come to work in a wifebeater shirt and barefoot, I will send you home. Do it the way you are supposed to, or find somewhere else where you can do it your way.
    Flame on.

15. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

The hat I can understand, but I think it's ridiculous that the guy is being bitched at because his sign says he speaks English.

16. dogdaysunrise

dogdaysunrise 1/2 ton status

well put.

17. kgblazerfive

kgblazerfive keymaster Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I agree, the problem is this guy is doing it at his other job. I agree with his choice to wear the hat and the sign, but if he works for the county he can't do it on their time. I think thats where he is going to lose, unless the county has no rules against it. I bet they do when this is finished. Just like if you work a Chrysler you have to park in the parking lot far away if you drive anything other then a Chrysler. If you work at a government agency I would think that you can't promote your own agenda what ever that agenda might be, right or wrong, patriotic or not. That is why the Church and State got seperated.