Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone seen nc87k5 ????????

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by hi pinion, Oct 18, 2004.

1. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

I made pretty good freinds with that guy i would have to say, and i kinda miss talkin to him ,he was cool.Anyone know where he is????? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif And if your membership ran out,GET IT SIGNED UP AGAIN!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

I was going to PM tonight because usually we talk in PM's once a week or so.
    I haven't seen him on for a while... must be realy busy at work /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

3. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

I guess he bought a new house, bought a new 2004 chevy, all kinds of stuff.Lots of changes . But i wish the guy would come around more often. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif I guess he must be doing ok, he was worried about the hurricane the last i talked to him ( a while ago)...... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif I got his # because we used to talk on the phone alot, i might just give him a ring!!! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif I hope hes doing ok. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

why dont yah call him up today then? If you get ahold of him, tell him I say hi and hope hes doing good.

I hope hes doing okay /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

5. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Im not big on watching the news ,kind of never do,but, i dont think it hit North Carolina /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif But for sure!!!!!!! Im gonna call him to find out where he ran off to.He just cant go and do that /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Hes one of the members i would have to say i wouldnt want gone.Mabey he got tired of all the polotics posts /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif Ill get his butt back in here pronto!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Ill tell him you said hi too. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

LOL Okay sounds good.
    Either PM me when you find out, or reply in this post later.
    Thanks!

7. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Phwew!!! NOW I REMEMBER why i keep all those pm messages. I still got the number /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif Ill pm you right now /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Did you call him? I just got home.
    /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

9. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Nope , i only got his work numberm i think he starts his shift in a coulpe houre, he works nights. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

yeah! I always seem to be on (weekends) when hes at work. Thats when I talked to him the most.
    He has some pretty crazy hours! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif