Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone seen the post about the Half Doors?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Mudzer, Sep 5, 2002.

1. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

I know it was around here somewhere.... /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif Musta got lost. Anybody seen it lately? Someone contact a Moderator - a post is missing. Really, its missing, Ive looked for hours. I cant seem to find it anywhere. Can you? Any of you see it? I hope its not lost forever.... /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif

Click here, I dare ya!

2. Michael

Michael 1/2 ton status

Maybe he mentioned his doors might be for sale and the post got deleted.....?? /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

3. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Neil
    I deleted the post, the rules here as well as most other web sites are that the forums are for private parties only, no businesses, they can reply and help potential customers by replying but please do not start the thread. Also, every busines here is paying for advertising so it is not fair to them when others can promote their products for free, it also makes it hard for me to sell advertising. /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif
    I also want to warn others that if you start spaming about your new business that it will be deleted without warning, I don't get to read the forums as much as I like and I know a lot of post get un noticed so I am aslo asking the moderators to delete these kind of posts. Also, I just started a new low cost advertising (click on the ad index banner at the top of this page) page, 40.00 per month for a cube ad on said page, I will also be promoting that page around the site and feel it is a great option for small start ups, hell for 40. a month non-businesses can afford it, just creat a free web site and we can link a banner to it. I hope this clears up some confussion.

4. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Keep in mind that "Advertising" is one of my products just like "Tube doors" might be for someone else, a lot of people here think I am an a$$ now because I want to earn a living, well guess what, nice guys (how I used to be) push a cart around down town and a$$es earn a living, I chose to be an a$$.

5. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

As a friend, I try to promote anyone's business who I feel is worthy of promoting. I promote ColoradoK5 as much as I can. When I receive emails from the Blazer Blitzkrieg writeup, I always point them towards your site, and mention how beneficial it is to join and become a member. So, natually I try to promote Missouri Offroad Outfitters as much as I can because I feel they sell a quality product which is useable at a good price. So, I'll keep doing my part promoting friend's business until told to do otherwise.

Thanks for responding. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

6. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

you're not an a$$ steve, you're doing an awesome job and i love this site! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

7. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

You've got mail!