Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone seen this truck?

Discussion in 'Plains Region' started by big pappa b, Sep 16, 2003.

1. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

It's a longshot but back in 1993 I owned a 1982 Chevy Scottsdale SWB 4x4. It was silver with a black stripe along the sides. I hated to sell it but I had to move. I was living in Abilene and the guy that bought it drove about an hour south to get it. The motor was worth what I sold the truck for. It had a .030 over 350 w/10:5 to 1 forged pistons, steel crank, pink rods, screw in studs, Comp 292 cam, lifter, springs, aluminum intake and 750 holley and some other things I can't remember. I sold it with an aluminum topper on it. The drivers side quarter panel was bent up near the rear bumper behind the back wheel.
    I miss that truck /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

2. Bullet

Bullet 1/2 ton status

Man, its a small world didn't know you used to live in Abilene. I bet the wheeling in Deleware is a lot better than Abilene /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

3. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

I wasn't real into wheeling while I was there but Delaware doesn't have crap for wheeling unless you want to drive on the beach..provided you bought a pass. It's a good 2-3 hour drive to find anything good around here /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif