Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone snowboard/ski in Tahoe that passed few days??

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MilpitasK5, Dec 23, 2002.

1. MilpitasK5

MilpitasK5 1/2 ton status

Man!!!! I got spoiled this passed week! My girl and I spent last Sunday - Wed. in S. Tahoe and snowboarded at Kirkwood 3 out of the 4 days! Then we went back yesterday b/c it was just too sick!!!!

All the rocks were covered the cheuts (sp) were all plentyful and fresh tracks for ever!!!

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Can't wait to go back up!

I've got the seriouse jones now! I keep having to remind myself that I don't have insurance right now as I pull up to a 20foot cliff!

2. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Shuddup... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I have yet to go boarding this season. Gonna go next week. Can't wait!

3. MilpitasK5

MilpitasK5 1/2 ton status

Yeah.... Haven't seen snow like this since El Nino!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. 70~K5

70~K5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Yeah.... Haven't seen snow like this since El Nino!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Haven't you heard Chris, El Nino is back. Was in Reno 16-19 and Tahoe 20-23. Got comped 4 nights in Reno and 3 nights in Tahoe. /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif