Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone speak dog?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Jul 27, 2004.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

So I'm sitting in the living room watching TV waiting for my lunch to finish cooking, and my dog comes and jumps up on my lap wagging her tail licking my hand like crazy...

That 99% of the time means the dog wants something, and if I stand up, she'll show me what she wants... So I stand up, expecting her to run to the back door or the food dish or something, but no, she jumps up on me wagging her tail like a maniac... So I'm like okay, maybe she just wants to give me some random acts of love, I'm cool with that...

So I petted her for about 5 minutes and gave her a treat and went back to the couch... A few minutes later she's back on me again... Darn dog won't show me what the heck she wants, and she keeps coming over to me like she wants something /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Any ideas?? /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

2. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

You pet her and gave her a treat, I think it worked /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

3. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    So I'm sitting in the living room watching TV waiting for my lunch to finish cooking, and my dog comes and jumps up on my lap wagging her tail licking my hand like crazy...

That 99% of the time means the dog wants something, and if I stand up, she'll show me what she wants... So I stand up, expecting her to run to the back door or the food dish or something, but no, she jumps up on me wagging her tail like a maniac... So I'm like okay, maybe she just wants to give me some random acts of love, I'm cool with that...

So I petted her for about 5 minutes and gave her a treat and went back to the couch... A few minutes later she's back on me again... Darn dog won't show me what the heck she wants, and she keeps coming over to me like she wants something /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Any ideas?? /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Congratulations, you've just trained your dog to bother you when she wants a treat and attention. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

Congratulations, you've just trained your dog to bother you when she wants a treat and attention. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Awwww how cute... Well she always knows to come to me for the good stuff... Mom and dad say go away, and I say, "Hey, want some bacon?" /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. Stomper

Stomper ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ GMOTM Winner

Have you seen Timmy lately?