Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone trade SRW 60 for DRW?

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region' started by sled_dog, Oct 18, 2003.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

The only Dana 60 I can find locally is DRW. I don't need a DRW 60 and was thinking if someone else wanted one maybe they'd be willing to trade. I don't know the ratio yet I will find out as soon as I can.

2. chulisohombre

chulisohombre 1/2 ton status

why dont you want it?

3. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Cause I'd have to convert and I know some guys like the idea of DRW D60s running hummer rims with stock backspacing. If someone could use it and would want to trade it would work out. I don't know, I may not be buying it for a while yet so I have to keep looking. Might just spend the extra and get a nice one from Wayne.

4. chulisohombre

chulisohombre 1/2 ton status

i was just wandering.the yard i got mine from had three srw sitting in the same pile i pulled mine from.i thought it was easy to find the srw rears.took me 3 trips to 3 different jy in a couple of weeks time to find what i was looking for.good luck with the search,or come to bangor and pick up one from here. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Yeah I've looked at every local yard adn this is the only D60 around. This same yard has one or two Ford ones nobody else even has that.