Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ANYONE TRY THESE????????????????????????????????????

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by hi pinion, Aug 9, 2004.

1. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

2. cybrfire

cybrfire 1 ton status Vendor GMOTM Winner

I think I will be going to these guys to get my full hydro setup. Lot of bones but looks and sounds like quality. I know the char-lynn hydraulics are good.

3. readymix

readymix 3/4 ton status

I had a complete system in my 98 before i sold it. Much better quality than the AGR and better service, ect, ect....

If you do business with them you will not regret it. The owners name is Tom Allen and is the original founder of AGR. Call him up sometime, he is very nice and will take all the time you need on the phone despite is very busy schedule. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Yeah i dont know, looks like top quality gear to me............... /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Okiemuddog

Okiemuddog 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    SKWAAAAK!!! SKWAAAK!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Seems like I owed that to you /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

OH YA! carry on /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

BWAHAHAhahaha /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif I LOVE THAT SORTA STUFF /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif SKWAAAAKKKK SWAAKKKKK!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif??????????????? /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif Im not like alot of these anal retentive sensitive over emotional babeis ive been seein lately!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif YEEEEEEHHHAAA!!! Ya only live one time, why not have a good damn time man, sheeeshh. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Carry on /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    ANYONE TRY THESE????????????????????????????????????

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew this was hi pinion when i saw the title /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'm going with that full hydro set-up. I don't want assist, i want full! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

8. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

I just bought a steering pump and steering box from PSC. Tom Allen, the PSC owner, was the original AGR. He sold out and had to stay out of the business contractually for a while. Now he is back in business as PSC. Good dude with good service and a good product.

9. backcountry

backcountry 1/2 ton status

Yes! I just installed a power steering gearbox in my rig. It is so sweet!

Tom and the boys at this company are great people. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

10. chubbybob

chubbybob 1/2 ton status

looks to be pretty damn expensive and if he was with AGR then you can bet its the same type of steering just his version.
    I do have AGR so no bashing here just seems spendy.

if I was to do it again I would use WTO redneck ram for about half the price and the same amount of quality.

11. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Really? same amount of quality?seems like those are leaking profusely /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.giffrom what ive been reading(not bashing) /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. willyswanter

willyswanter 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

The guy that runs PSC is the guy that started AGR. AGR used to be of very high quality but then someone else took it over and their products went to poop. The guy started PSC because he wanted to offer the great product he used to, and thats what he does. PSC is 400% better than AGR.

13. 79Beast

79Beast 1/2 ton status

I went with a Redneck Ram and if I had it to do over again, I would have gone a different route. It took me 4 tries to get a ram that didn't leak. My 4th and final try was taking the WTO cylinder to a local shop to be resealed. It has worked well so far, but I have plans for a higher quality cylinder. WTO paid the invoice for resealing the cylinder the last time, so no complaints about the service. I think if I did it again, I would copy a HOWE setup and build my own pump.

14. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I went with a Redneck Ram and if I had it to do over again, I would have gone a different route. It took me 4 tries to get a ram that didn't leak. My 4th and final try was taking the WTO cylinder to a local shop to be resealed. It has worked well so far, but I have plans for a higher quality cylinder. WTO paid the invoice for resealing the cylinder the last time, so no complaints about the service. I think if I did it again, I would copy a HOWE setup and build my own pump.

[/ QUOTE ]This was the post(or one of the posts) i was looking for............i am not about to run down ANYONES product, but i dont want something to break down 3-4 times ......i dont care how good the customer service is/forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif Im gonna get this one /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif