Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

anyone up for a road trip

Discussion in 'Plains Region' started by fourwheelerjeff, Oct 14, 2002.

1. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

just thought i would ask, i am planning on going to new jersey for a road trip in about 2 weeks, leave the 26th or so, to go get another blazer, the last one unless the next one is so friggin' cheap i can't pass it up; for anyone curious i can't post a link, but i got it off ebay, do a search for 4x4jeff as bidder and you can see pics and the specs, i didn't think i would get it, but no one else bid, and the more i think about i guess i will go get it,

so, anyone up for a little road trip, i want to go and meet some other ck5'ers if possible and have some phone numbers of people to call, vehicle will be 84 c30 crewcab dually with 88 454tbi, (thanks fulltop) couch in the back to sleep on, i figure everyone is busy, but just thought i would ask, transport companies want over a grand and i figure i can do it cheaper than that /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

as a side note, i am looking at a place in springtown with an acre and plan on building a 35x35 or bigger shop on it, course it is a little far, but if it happens any and all are welcome to stop in and bring your stuff to work on

2. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    i am looking at a place in springtown

[/ QUOTE ]
    About 6 miles from the last place I lived. /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif I will be going home this summer, and might move about 15 miles from Springtown for the summer. I haven't decided if I will live up here or in TX this summer. All depends if I decide to go to Summer school. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

3. fourwheelerjeff

just depends on how soon you want fo finish school, but....................most of the wheelin' is in the summer /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

i'll tell you what, i will wheel your truck for you while you finish school /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

4. fulltopblazer

fulltopblazer 1/2 ton status

vehicle will be 84 c30 crewcab dually with 88 454tbi, (thanks fulltop)

[/ QUOTE ] I don't want to hear it' It's not even gone yet and I already miss it /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

5. fourwheelerjeff

yeah, and it should get 25 mpg on the way to new jersey LOL, i should have took you by my house in shamrock and showed you the 2 chevy trucks, the ford and cj7 there when you were up, the only one that is any good is the jeep and it is going up for sale /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

6. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

i'll tell you what, i will wheel your truck for you while you finish school

[/ QUOTE ]
    At the rate i'm going, ther won't be much left by the time I finish school. I wheel year round, don't know about you guys. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif