Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone up for dinner at Sonics tonight? (Longmont)

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Danno, Apr 14, 2002.

1. Danno

Danno 1/2 ton status

Just trying to see who's in the same general area as myself. I'm in Longmont, CO, and I see lots of K5s in this town, but haven't noticed if anyone on this board is from Longmont.

Anyways... If you are in the general area (Lyons, Niwot, Boulder, yadda), anyone up for a cruise-in this Friday at the Sonics on Main St. in Longmont? It's on the north end of town, just before you get to Hwy 66 heading north on Main St. It'll be on the left if you're heading north.

(Main Street in Longmont is 287, FYI)

This is an open invite to everyone, BTW. If some of you Denver/Fort Collins guys want to blow the carbon out of your trucks on the highway, head over this Friday! I can post some directions for anyone who's interested.

At the moment, Weather.com is saying it's going to be kinda chilly for Friday, but we'll see what happens.

2. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Re: Anyone in the Longmont, CO area?

What time?? I probably won't have the Scout running yet, but maybe some others would like to know
    /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

3. Danno

Danno 1/2 ton status

Probably around 6pm - 7pm or so, give everyone time to get home after work and grab the kids/wife/girlfriend/dog/etc.

Sound good, or do you think it should be later? If the weather turns out to be decent, I'd be up for hanging out until it's pretty late.

4. Danno

Danno 1/2 ton status

I'm going to send this to the top once more, then let it die off... Guess no one's really interested... /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

5. Danno

Danno 1/2 ton status

Welp, I should be there around 6pm or so, if anyone's interested. I'll probably hang out until about 7pm, unless people show up.

Near the corner of Hwy 287 and Hwy 66 in Longmont, easy to spot from 287, and it's on the west side of the road (287, Main St.).

If no one can make it to this one, would anyone be up for meeting at a Sonics in Denver? I believe there's one on 104th, and I'm sure there are more elsewhere in the city.

Suggestions? I'd love to start doing these kind of cruise-ins on a regular basis while the weather's nice! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

6. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

I wish we had a Sonic.. We even drove to NC once just to eat at the one on the border.

I heard theres one in Virgina Beach, I guess we'll find out on vacation

7. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

You buyin??? /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

8. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

Good idea, did anyone show up?

9. Mreetz

Mreetz 1/2 ton status

I'm on another board that meets at a sonic out in Parker, its great to meet you all in person! Kids have fun too!

10. Danno

Danno 1/2 ton status

Nope. At least, not while we were there. Not very good weather for crusing or eating outside, though.

Anyone in Denver want to organize a cruise-in for this coming Friday? /forums/images/icons/smile.gif