Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone up for Hollister this Saturday?

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by **DONOTDELETE**, May 21, 2002.

I am almost positive that I am going to go to Hollister this weekend, awas wondering it anyone would like to join me. Two of my other friends are going, one with a 88 K5, and one with a 90 Ford Ranger. As always the more the marrier, would love to meet you guys as I could'nt come to the first/last get together. Let me know we will probably be spending the night, but either way, try to come. Later 80K20

1. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

ARGHHH!!!!!!!! I wish Hollister wasn't so frickin far away...I'd be there in a heartbeat. /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

2. How far is Hollister from you? It's 1 1/2 hours from here. Oh well, Later 80K20

3. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

LOL, I think I could probably get to Hollister in 3 1/2 hours if I hauled a$$. According to Yahoo, it's 225 miles. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif...When we got together at Hollister last month, BlazenHeart and I got the long distance award. We both live in the same town. Grass Valley/Nevada City.

4. LiftedAssDodge

LiftedAssDodge 1/2 ton status

ouch, at least you didnt get the best stuck award

5. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

I'd love to go, but as of today, my truck is in pieces/forums/images/icons/frown.gif. If it keeps on raining, it won't be done til Saturday sometime. I won't know til Friday........

6. 1979Jimmy

1979Jimmy 1/2 ton status

man i would really love to but i got to work, i put in a bid to move the school at my library and won over corprate competitors, that means cash, get me some money and hire some buddies gotta spread the wealth

7. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

I won't be able to make it..I will be working on Thumper all weekend...But I will be home.. You can PM me and I will give you my # if you need anything...Dan