Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone used Redneck Performance?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by K5er4Life, Jun 8, 2005.

1. K5er4Life

K5er4Life 1/2 ton status

I am looking at this valve body for my 400 but I want to know if anyone has had any experience with them? I want to make sure that their valve body is up to quality standards, I dont want a cheap piece of crap. He has very good communication and seems to belive that he has very good valve bodies. He has very good feedback but I see mostly torque converter sales. This thing is alot cheaper than the art carr and has compression braking too. Well hopefully someone has something from this guy and can back him. Thanks guys.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...=7921517481&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT&rd=1

2. K5er4Life

K5er4Life 1/2 ton status

Okay well, it looks as though nobody has used there products before. Let me ask you guys this then, would you trust there valve body based on what you can tell from there auction? And the fact that they seem to have very good service and communication and seem to want to stand behind there product? I just dont want to get screwed, you know how some companies can be. And...no thats all, I figured I needed one more "and". And

C'mon Justin I know your out there and you read this dude, whats your thoughts?

3. trailblazr81

trailblazr81 1/2 ton status

OK, its from a place called Redneck Performance!! Im kinda country and a Good Ol Boy but still. I think I would look for a reputable brand or shop... actually no, I think now I will by all my 4x4 from a place called Redneck Performance, and tell everyone where I got it. Thats cool!! :woot:

:truck: