Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone using 6" Tuff Country springs?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by KENBARBOUR, Jan 22, 2001.

1. KENBARBOUR

KENBARBOUR Registered Member

Anyone using 6\" Tuff Country springs?

I want to get new springs. I now have 4" springs in the front and a shackle flip in the rear. I was thinking about Tuff Country 6" EZ ride or skyjacker 8" softride. I was then going to get new springs for the back or maybe put my old blocks or add a leaf back in for now (I'm broke). If i go with the 6" what springs should i get for the rear? It does sit lower in the back now. I was going to put the add a leaf in but I'm looking for a softer ride. I'll probably go Tuff Country because I've heard they have a softer ride and I cant find the skyjacker front springs sold seperately.

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by HELLRAISER on 01/22/01 09:05 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

2. Impex

Impex 1/2 ton status

Re: Anyone using 6\" Tuff Country springs?

I have the tuff country 6" lift and a shackle flip in the rear which calls for a 2" spring. I have people that ride with me tell me my truck rides really nice for a big truck with that much lift. I also keep my RS9000 set at level 1 (softest). For a blazer with teh saggy butt you can get the ORD 1" block i belive, to level you out.

[​IMG] [​IMG]