Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone using JC Whitney Viynl Floor cover??

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by zakk, Mar 18, 2002.

1. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

I am looking at running the viynl floor covering by itself so i don't have to worry about the truck getting wet. Is it as tuff as it says it is? does it fit good?

The plan is to herculine the bed and viynl the cab.

2. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

I was wondering the same thing... My carpet is thrashed! LMC has a 4 piece rubber mat that run's about $249.99 I was also debating on running carpet in the cab,and running the rubber mat in the cargo area.. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

3. FRIZZLEFRY

FRIZZLEFRY 1/2 ton status

I will let ya know what they are like as soon as I get mine.Its been on back order for about 2 weeks.

4. BADASSBLAZE

BADASSBLAZE Registered Member

My Dad has that floor mat in his 1980 Chevy K10 Stepside pickup. He says it works great. He also says that he's planning on getting one for his 1965 Chevy C20 as soon as he gets other things that are more important done first. Hope this helps!

5. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

damn....well there goes that plan. the top was off the k5 during the recent downpour so it is getting awfuly ripe in there if you know what i mean /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

6. donimator

donimator 1/2 ton status

I have had the floor in my truck for about 4 years now. It works Great. I have pics of the install on my webshots page.
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.community.webshots.com\user\donimator>www.community.webshots.com\user\donimator</a>.
    In the Misc. album

7. Redfrog

Redfrog 1/2 ton status

I Put one in when I put my 79 back together. I just got the front half. and I herculined the the whole inside of the tub
    for $100 It fit.. but not great. I'm not very pleased with the way it turned out the sides were not cut straight and the "moulding" they use is way off.. Of course It may have
    been that It was not very warm when I put it in so it was not very plyable . the good points are that water does not leak to the metal and that you can hose it out when it get dirty
    Just my 2cents