Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

anyone wanna drive to vegas and go to a concert?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by muddysub, Jan 16, 2003.

1. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

i have 3 tickets for FINCH at the huntridge tomorrow night and the girl i was taking can't go now. so anyone wanna go see finch with me? /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

2. zcarczar

zcarczar 1/2 ton status

Who's Finch?

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Who's Finch? Why would I want to go see a bird sing?

4. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

they're a punk band, and the show kicked huge amounts of ass!! my first time in a mosh pit!! WOO HOO that was fun!! loved it!!

5. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

Just jump alot and swing your arms, if you get into an open circle in the middle of the crowd watch out for someone wanting to fight!
    I was at X-fest in Indy, pushing through the crowd trying to find my shoe and my hat (some chick grabbed when she got lifted for crowd surfing even though I don't think she didn't want too since she was front row) anyway, I ended up in the open circle! /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif Some dude took off charging me me like I was a tackling dummy, I spun around real quick and punched him in the face and laid his ass out! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif everyone was happy because he was trying to fight everyone and had been punching people. He jumped up, wiped the blood from his nose, threw his hands in the air and yelled 'HELL YEAH!' and started moshing again. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif
    Crazy azz kidz!