Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone wanna see Oakenfold in Denver???

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Nov 27, 2002.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Jun 22, 2001
    Ergh... So I bought this ticket to see Paul Oakenfold on December 10 in Denver... I was going to go with two girls from work and one of the girls' boyfriend and we were going to split the costs of gas and food... So I have my ticket and I'm told by the girl with a boyfriend that she's planning to buy it really soon... and yesterday I asked her about it and she said "Oh, I don't have any money to go..." Okay... So on to the single one... She went and made plans on the 10th instead of getting a ticket... So I'm stuck with a ticket to a really cool concert and no money to get there because no one else wants to go with me... It's so hard to find people who appreciate good techno music /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

So if anyone wants to see Mr. Oakenfold in Denver, I'm selling my ticket for $25... that's $5 less than I payed for it....