Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

anyone wanna trade?

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by MJF, Sep 27, 2002.

1. MJF

MJF 1/2 ton status

Anyone have a 69-70 4X4 K5 in the "project" stage that they would want to trade for a 76 3/4 ton pickup that is nearing the end of it's project phase? I am getting closer to having my truck finished, but my true passion is the 69-72 body style. My wife has a 70 4X4 truck, so I have been thinking about trying to get a 70 K5 for myself.

When I'm finished, the 76 will have: SB400,TH400, 205, 6" lift(blocks inrear until I can afford springs), FF14B, D44 front, 36-39.5" tires(but that will be the last thing I purchase, now has 35's). There's only a little rust above the rear tires.

It's a long shot, but I thought I would check to se if any of you had that old K5 in the back that you've been meaning to get around to working on, but would rather have a pickup /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

2. ak7

ak7 Registered Member

I sent you a PM. Let me know if you are intrested. I've got two of first gen blazers for sale, both with tops.

ak7