Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone wanna 'wheel....3rd week of March

Discussion in 'Southeast Region' started by big94gmc, Feb 3, 2006.

1. big94gmc

big94gmc 1/2 ton status

My buddy and I are tossin' around the idea of doing something somewhat local during the third week of March (10th thru 19th), where we'd hit 3-4 parks. We would love to have company, if anyone else is up for it, that is.

The tentative plan we're tossin' around now is for us to meet at Greyrock/Gardendale area on the night of Fri March 10th, 'wheel Sat thru Mon at those places, head out of there Mon night (13th) to Summertown, 'wheel there Tues afternoon and Wed, leave there Thurs morning (16th) and head to Windrock, and 'wheel Windrock that afternoon, and all day Fri and Sat, leaving there Sun morning and coming home.... That's the mother of all run-on sentences, I know - sorry.

I'm just putting this out there if anyone is interested in joining us for all, or part of, the trip. 'Preciate it.

2. Smitty

Smitty 1/2 ton status

I take you have a truck put back together? Sounds like you'll have a blast on the trails. Unfortunately work will keep me out of the running....

3. big94gmc

big94gmc 1/2 ton status

No, of course not. But I'm still going along for this.

Anyone wanna go??

4. big94gmc

big94gmc 1/2 ton status

:confused: No takers?? Kinda surprised.....