Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone want to buy an electric guitar and amp?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by **DONOTDELETE**, Mar 26, 2002.

I have a electric guitar and amp, that I have had for a while and I never learned how to play so I might as well get rid of because they are just sitting. Here's a link to a pic. http://coloradok5.com/albums/Stuff-For-Sale/aab.sized.jpg Everything is in real good condition in the pic it looks like there is a scratch on the guitar but there is'nt it was just a smudge. I'll sell everything in the pic for $150. The guitar is a Fender Squier Stratocaster Bullet Series, and the amp is a Crate. Like I said this stuff probably has like 20 mins on it, and the guitar has always been in it's case. Let me know if interested. Later

1. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

What state r u in??
    i might be able to get that in a week or so ill have some extra cash.

2. I am in CA, yea please let me know if you want it. Thanks

3. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

i would love to buy it but im just short on cash.Ive been playing guitar for like 4 or 5 years now and i am tired of acoustic.If i catch a break on cash soon ill give you a pm.

4. Yea if you happen to get the money let me know. Thanks 80K20

5. FL84K5

FL84K5 1/2 ton status

Since we are on th topic of guitar, who here plays guitar? I play guitar and bass, bass guitar being my main one.

6. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

Im still a long ways away of being good but id like to get there some day i can only play guitar though.Im decent and i can learn anything if i put time into it.

7. bobsurf

bobsurf 1/2 ton status

I'm very interested and will actually be in the Bay Area this weekend. I'll PM you with more info?