Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

anyone watching the debates

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Redfrog, Sep 30, 2004.

1. Redfrog

Redfrog 1/2 ton status

In my opinion Kerry is looking like a ass

2. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

they are both looking like it in my opinion... maybes its cause I don't like either...

3. skratch

skratch 1/2 ton status

My wife made an interesting observation.

Kerry is be-littling and attacking Bush, and Bush just takes it, and doesn't stoop to the same level.

Shows a lot about the character of these two men. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

4. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Bush keeps saying the same thing over and over again, "this is the wrong war, at the wrong time, in the wrong place" cause Kerry said it and meant it. And saying Kerry flip flops and would only send mixed signals all the time. Hes stooping at least a little. I agree Kerry is an idiot and probably would make America look stupid, just observing these two talk. Kerry also has things to attack since Bush is the present president. He can say, see what bush did here? Bush can't say, see what Kerry did with Iraq?

5. Redfrog

Redfrog 1/2 ton status

I noticed that also, I think it is kinda catching him
    (Bush) off guard a little.

6. skratch

skratch 1/2 ton status

You're right Allen.

She made the observation early on.

I feel Bush isn't doing the job he should here in the debates.
    But then again I understand he isn't a great public speaker, and it is hurting him a bit here tonight.

Kerry though keeps with the "I would make a better choice"
    But my question is when? You hardly come to work now, are you gonna change and actually show up for work if you get elected?
    What are these better choices anyway? Hind sight is 20/20, but can you make those choices, the critical desicions when the time comes, when the next 9/11 happens? Your record to date says you can't and won't make those decisions.

One thing Kerry keeps doing tonight that kinda ticks me off is, he's playing the "I'm older than you and, I know more, and have done more than you" card tonight. OK so he's older but his track record shows that he isn't really fit to be the COC.

I don't care for Kerry's reliance on the UN and foriegn allies.
    He doesn't seem to understand that the US is the big dog and some times the big dog has to show the others what needs to be done.

7. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Kerry's seems to be lying about stuff.

Interesting...

Kerry wants all other countries to be in Iraq with us right now, where he doesn't want us to be... But he wants America to be doing all the work in disarming North Korea. I would say he just wants to do anything opposite Bush...

8. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

Kerry wants all other countries to be in Iraq with us right now, where he doesn't want us to be... But he wants America to be doing all the work in disarming North Korea. I would say he just wants to do anything opposite Bush...

[/ QUOTE ]
    he says he wants to, I've heard him agree with Bush like 2 times so far

9. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Mixed mexicans...

10. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Kerry's seems to be lying about stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Fibbing....

he just said that Bush's office hasn't found as many parcels of nuclear material since 9/11 as the 2 years prior to 9/11.... see thats fine and dandy and it makes Bush look bad, but the plain truth is, there could simply BE less material.

11. skratch

skratch 1/2 ton status

While Kerry is a slick, well spoken individual, I think a lot of people are going to catch his double speak, mixed signals, and well for a better wprd, flip flops.

And he makes it clear how he views the military.
    Cut as much fundding as possible from them, take the weapons from them. . . I can't stand him!

I do enjoy seeing Kerry quoting fals statistics tonight, Bush catches him on every one!

12. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Well, if you're into the idea of protecting our country with Nuclear weapons, kiss that notion goodbye if Kerry's elected. He just said he's going to eliminate our nuclear weapons to show the world we're serious about exposing our ass for beatings. I mean serious about stopping nuclear proliferation.

13. skratch

skratch 1/2 ton status

Kerry is great at that.

He does the same thing with the 40 million Americans without insurance coverage.
    He fails to take into consideration those that are covered under self funded plans, college kids still covered under mommy and daddys plan (but didn't know it when filling out the census), families like mine that (wife and kids) are covered under a State funded program. All those folks are considerd to be "uninsured". And he blames that on Bush.

14. skratch

skratch 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Kerry's stance on Nuclear weapons, "Bend over and take it like the French!"

Does the whole "respected in the world" thing bug anyone else?
    I didn't think it was about popularity. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

15. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Kerry's stance on Nuclear weapons, "Bend over and take it like the French!"

Does the whole "respected in the world" thing bug anyone else?
    I didn't think it was about popularity. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

[/ QUOTE ]The world thing is probably talking about the Fawking U.N., something in my humble opininion, WE SHOULDN'T BE A MEMBER OF IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

16. skratch

skratch 1/2 ton status

I agree, we need to knock the building down on a Saturday and hand everyone there a 1 way ticket home on Monday!

17. backcountry

backcountry 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He may look like a ass in your eyes however he smoked the debate! Kerry takes this one! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

18. ncbloodhound

ncbloodhound 1/2 ton status

The thing that got me was the flip flops in the beginning. First Kerry says that Bush cut funding for firefighters and isn't spending money on homeland defense. The Bush corrects him and states the facts. Then Kerry says that it isn't about the money anyway... /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

He just keeps on proving the point that "John Kerry is a POSER!"

19. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Ok, so let's just admit it;

This debate was utterly POINTLESS!! We who love Bush will continue to and think he won the debate just by letting Kerry talk, and you who love Kerry will think he won by his circular chatter.

Ah that's not fair, Bush supporters will think Bush took it, Kerry supporters will think Kerry took it. We were both probably just hoping they'd throw down and we'd see some REAL arse kicking. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

20. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He may look like a ass in your eyes however he smoked the debate! Kerry takes this one! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    hey look one ass talking about another, well you know it takes one to know one so talk all you want /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif