Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone who might need an 8 lug 10B front?

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by K5thatShmobs, May 12, 2003.

1. K5thatShmobs

K5thatShmobs 1/2 ton status

I was hoping I might be able to help someone out here in CA, and vice-versa. Im in San Luis Obispo, and Im looking for a good home for my converted 8 lug 10 bolt front off my '89. I dont want to ship, so I would be willing to meet halfway or whatever if the distance is reasonable.

It has all new bearings, seals, and brakes (rotors, pads, calipers all with less than 1000 miles on them). It also has newly installed 4.56 gears by a local reputable shop (w/receipts). The gears cant have more than a 300-500 miles on them. I just swapped in a 60, so I just dont have a use for this one.

Im asking $350.00 and obviously around twice that has been put into it. Also, the passenger side spicer joint failed, and the shaft is still in the axle assembly. I have a replacement one ready to throw in, you just have to do that yourself. (Im too busy with other things.) Thats included in the price of course. PM me if you or maybe someone you know is looking for a good axle at a really good price. Thanks all.