Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone with a flatbed trailer in Central Oregon?

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by kennyw, Feb 27, 2003.

1. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

I would like to borrow a flatbed trailer this weekend to pickup a pickup frame and cab in WA. Anyone between Richland, WA and Bend, OR have a trailer I can borrow for a day this weekend? Colin (I'm sure I saw you pulling a flatbed yesterday /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif)?

2. k5blazerus

k5blazerus 1/2 ton status

Yep That was me. Were did you see me at. Sorry Kenny the trailer is in use this weekend. I am using it for the mudfest this weekend in sweethome,OR.
    Colin

3. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

I took a day off to try and fix a furnace so I spotted you outside of Bend getting onto HWY 20. I was heading back from Tumalo. It was either around 9am or noon... cant remember exactly.

Not a problem on the trailer. Would it be possible to use it another weekend? I would be able to arrange picking up the cab/frame on another day too.

You probably didnt notice my truck since it is so close to stock where yours stands out a little more /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. k5blazerus

k5blazerus 1/2 ton status

Kenny I almost forgot. Its not my trailer. My friends dad is letting me use it for the weekend . I can ask him about the trailer for you.

5. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

where you headed kenny? i need a part gotten up here from balzakk in portland /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif