Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyplace in az to buy a tube bender?

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by moturbopar, Feb 6, 2007.

1. moturbopar

moturbopar 1/2 ton status

Hi all I am looking at buyng a tube bender but everythiing I can find is mail order., which isnt really a problem but would like to get my garage setup this weekend since I have nothing else to do. I would like the jd2 model 3.
    Thanks

2. az-k5

az-k5 1/2 ton status

M-tech, they are in mesa. Pretty much the same as a JD-2 (the dies interchange IIRC)

3. juanblzer

juanblzer 1/2 ton status

I think marv might know a guy who builds benders (very similar to the jd2:thinking: ). If not, m-tech is local so if there is ever a problem... Oh, and I get a discount at M-tech supply so let me know.

4. moturbopar

moturbopar 1/2 ton status

Thanks guys, I could use that discount if it wont get you in trouble. If I get my get my tax return tomorrow, I will pobably be picking some stuff up soon. :D

Thanks
    SHawn

5. bdozeraz

bdozeraz 1/2 ton status

m-tech in mesa has them but they are kind of flaky to deal with. I got a die from them, I called them and told them I would be there in 20 min. I was comming from phoenix. I get there and no one is there, the place is locked up. It looks like some kind of half assed office. I wait for 10 or 15 min and call them again. I get a guy on his cell says he is just around the corner he'll be right there. Another 15 min I call again says he is pulling up right now. Still takes 5 min for him to show. He has to dig around for the die, I told him exactly what I wanted when I called and said I was on my way. I got the die, there is nothing wrong with it but next time I will mail order it, it would be about the same price with shipping.

Brent