Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyway to buy tires WithOUT shipping cost??

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Burt4x4, Jul 23, 2001.

1. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Hey gang, any one know of a phone order shop that will ship 35"SSRs for free? wishful thinking right???
    I have 1/2 the $$ saved for my SSRs and was gonna get 2 tires but the shipping would be alot cheeper if I wait until I have enough for all 5????!!!!!!

72K5[​IMG]Led Zeppelin[​IMG]Rock ON![​IMG]
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/baja/5099>www.geocities.com/baja/5099</a>

2. Itali83

Itali83 1/2 ton status

I know Jegs ships tires for free, but I don't know if they'll have truck tires. the number is 1-800-345-4545.
    Ben 87 Jimmy
    <font color=blue>Rust=Bad</font color=blue>

3. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

I buy tires all the time without paying an extra shipping charge. They stock tires at my local Discount Tire dealer. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

<font color=black>HarryH3 - '75 K5</font color=black>
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.angelfire.com/super/ThunderTruck>www.angelfire.com/super/ThunderTruck</a>
    It's a great day to be alive...

4. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

why not go to the place you are going to get them put on your truck/rims and order them from there? I did that with the 305's I ran on my suburban, and I didnt pay shipping.... Just a thought....

1986 K5 4" skyjacker suspension 3 " body, 14 bolt rear, dana 44 front, TIRED ol 305

5. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Steve, not sure if the drive is worth it for you but if you come up to Sacramento there are many stores that you can get tires at that will not charge you shipping for them.... I am not sure but check to see if Les Schawb (sp?) is down there yet... if so then they usually won't charge you shipping to get stuff... they are good to deal with too! Central 4Wheel Drive at least this used to be the way never charged you for shipping... anyhow let me know if you need any numbers from up here or for me to swing by a shop or two and ask for you... [​IMG]

I removed my quote so gay, vegetarian, minority, eco-nazis who love Jesus, nuke spotted owls, vote Gore and smoke medical marijuana won't be offend.

6. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Maybe you could do what I did, shop around, get a couple of quotes and then hit the LOCAL guys and tell them you want to give them your business but they gotta beat the prices. Worked at the local 4WPW here and they ended up beating the price per tire by $20..........

<font color=blue>'79 ONE TON TPI K5 - See it at---&gt;<a target="_blank" href=http://www.blazzinor.alloffroad.com>www.blazzinor.alloffroad.com</a>

7. 2Dogs

2Dogs 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Discount Tire matched 4WPW pricing with no shipping charges. And then you can also purchase road hazard insurance.
    I use the Redwood City shop.

Dave

If You Drink Don't Park, Accidents Cause People.

91 K5 - in the process of 4" lift with D60/14FF plus LOTS of extras. ETF August 1.