Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

anywone have a really big flat tire?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by lifted95z71, Jan 7, 2002.

1. lifted95z71

lifted95z71 1/2 ton status

i was hoping one of you might have a really big mud tire that i can use for decoration around the bar in my basement. id like at least 1/2 tread but sidewall rips and punctures are fine as i dont need it to drive on. im single, young, kinda crazy, and have a big house so i thought id convert the entire basement to a kinda hunting and wheelin, themed bar for me and my buds to hang out in. you know pool table, deer heads over the fireplace, the whole show. anyway im shooting for 38"+ and the more aggressive the better. preferably from alabama since i dont really want to spend much on shipping a big flat tire.

2. Greenblazer-AZ

Greenblazer-AZ 1/2 ton status

Check with your local 4 wheel tire specialty shops for a take off. You might even get one for free if you look around, let them know what your looking for and what you plan to use it for. Reuse and Recycle it's good for the enviroment and for a little atmosphere in your basement.

If you knew the truth, you too would be against marijuana prohibition!
    Blue '74 K5 Blazer Topless W/ 35 BFG Muds

3. Espen88k5

Espen88k5 1/2 ton status

aaaah, the smell a 44 tire.....beats mahogoni or any fine rainforest wood if you ask me!! Good idea!!

<font color=red><a target="_blank" href=http://www.espen88k5.alloffroad.com>www.espen88k5.alloffroad.com</a></font color=red>

4. ftn96

ftn96 1/2 ton status

What part of Alabama? Im in Nashville Tn. I have a 36" TSL-R that is useless.

Still hoping the GOV'T will ban the use of loud stereos with RAP music. [​IMG]
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.nashvillek5.freeservers.com>www.nashvillek5.freeservers.com</a>

5. ChadH82

ChadH82 1/2 ton status

I have a 38" SS radial in Oklahoma.

Chad

6. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

Check around local mud pits and stuff. I see huge tires just sitting out there all the time.

90K5

7. lifted95z71

lifted95z71 1/2 ton status

im in birmingham.
    ive looked all over the local mud holes and have found a few nice 33's and smaller but they were too small. found a brand spankin new goodyear mt/r with a huge sidewall rip. fealt kinda sorry for whoever lost it since it had probably 10 miles on it.