Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

APEX 2702

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Apr 23, 2003.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Went to Walmart with my bro earlier. He needed a new TV becouse his 1973 console set just isn't doing it for him anymore. He bought a 27" TV (APEX 2702). I've never heard of APEX TV's befor, but it has a nice picture, and only cost $182.00. I also noticed that Walmart has a APEX DVD player for under $50.00 . Anybody own a APEX ??? What do you think of them ??? I'm thinking about getting the 36" RCA at Walmart for $628.00 . I would really like to have a 36" TV in my living room. Then I could move the 27" Zenith back to the bedroom and put the tiny 13" TV in the closet.

2. rick88blaze

rick88blaze 1/2 ton status

if i remember right, we have an apex dvd player at home and we have been really happy with it so far. we've had it about 8 months now. i'd go look at it, but i'm at work right now.

rick

3. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Some of the store brand stuff is great. My wife had a Symphonic VCR from k-mart she got in 86, It did 2 med floats in a Hummer and still worked great, the only reason I got rid of it was because I got a new Stereo VCR for free.

Our TV in our bedroom is a LXI from Sears, its the only thing I still have from my 1st marriage and I got it 86 when I got out of HS.

4. txbluethunder

txbluethunder 1/2 ton status

i've got the 24" Apex...and no it's not a store brand to walmart. i bought mine at circiut city. for the price they're a good tv...nothing like my trinitron but for 170 bucks i can't complain.