Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Apocalypse Now. :::Warning extremely graphic and disturbing::: UPDATED

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by lukebaby1, May 13, 2004.

1. lukebaby1

lukebaby1 1/2 ton status

2. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Re: Apocalypse Now. :::Warning extremely graphic and disturbing:::

Yep.

3. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

[​IMG]

4. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

I didn't look because I've already seen it. However.... This is the straw that broke the camels back to me.... I have decided that because there is nothing I can do to stop this stuff, I will no longer watch the news, read the newspapers or listen to any news programs on the radio. If we must be at war with these animals, let's just get our guys outta there and NUKE THE WHOLE MIDDLE EAST! THEY ARE NOT WORTH OUR PAIN AND SUFFERING. THEY ARE NOT WORTH THE DIRT THEY WALK ON. I SAY THIS TO BUSH... NUKE THE BASTARDS OR GET OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

5. SS66

SS66 1/2 ton status

There is alot of paperwork involved with nukes. I think it would be great if 'somehow' the Black Plague made its way over there /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif Let mother nature kick some ass

6. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

It doesnt suprise me since there are very evil people out there....that region is full of them....what makes me furious it to hear of the regular citizens rejoicing over this /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif and our own citizens whining and complaining about Bush this, just for oil, his own personal war, so where's the WMD, blah, blah, blah.......let this galvanize our country to focus our energy on winning this war on terrorism and let us set aside our petty differences and support our troops and support our Government. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

7. TxK5Blazer

TxK5Blazer 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I didn't look because I've already seen it. However.... This is the straw that broke the camels back to me.... I have decided that because there is nothing I can do to stop this stuff, I will no longer watch the news, read the newspapers or listen to any news programs on the radio. If we must be at war with these animals, let's just get our guys outta there and NUKE THE WHOLE MIDDLE EAST! THEY ARE NOT WORTH OUR PAIN AND SUFFERING. THEY ARE NOT WORTH THE DIRT THEY WALK ON. I SAY THIS TO BUSH... NUKE THE BASTARDS OR GET OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I am glad I am not the only one who feels this way we need to pull all our guys and gals out of there and nuke the whole middle east we need to show them who is boss and make a stand big time like Truman did against Japan in 1945.....Jason

I just want to add to this a little bit .....343 We will never forget......Jason

8. evilk5

evilk5 Registered Member

[ QUOTE ]
    [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ] AND ANOTHER AND ANOTHER AND ANOTHER AND ANOTHER AND ANOTHER AND ANOTHER /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif

9. avgas

avgas 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    am glad I am not the only one who feels this way we need to pull all our guys and gals out of there and nuke the whole middle east we need to show them who is boss and make a stand big time like Roosevelt did against Japan in 1945.....Jason

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually it was Truman that dropped the bomb, roosevelt died months before. But I couldn't agree more. Why not declare all out war on the muslims, they already consider this just another "christian crusade" why don't we show them what 1000 years of technology can do.

10. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Yeah nuke the whole nation and justify every terrorist attack ever done or ever to be done

Jesus......

11. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I'm all for just dropping a nuke on every one of our enemies... But obviously that won't happen for a LONG time if it ever does...

I hated to watch the video. It's disgusting and horrible. But it's a good reminder of why exactly we're over there: to fight off and KILL little worthless bitches like the four in the video /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

[darn] being "civilized" and "nice." I say give everyone over there a days supply of ammo to use at their discretion, without worrying about getting a court marshall for their "inhumane" deeds... And if it takes getting rid of some innocent civilians, so be it.

12. Resurrection_Joe

Innocent civilians killed, so be it?

Well that guy, aparently, was a civilian, and it helped thier cause a bit, so, so be it

13. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

It did help their cause supposedly... But it also proves our cause. Those bastards just gave us more reason to be over there doing what we're doing. It's just some people are backwards somehow and have this weird idea that it gives us more reason to back out like wimps with our tails behind our legs... That's not the American way, the American way (at least at the moment) is to serve justice for all of the wrongdoings that have been done against us in the last few years. Just think if we were nice and put all of our guns away and ran through the flower fields wearing tie dye how shitty our lives would be... We're attempting to put a stop to injustices. People will die in the process, but that should just give us more of the motivation needed to get the job done, NOT reason to back out like pussies and live in fear /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

14. Resurrection_Joe

See, now there you sound a bit more intelligent

I'm just saying there has to be an easy way to just kill the poeple who did it and the people who fire at the soldiers in the streets

I hope they can find allt he guys in that video

I hope they cut all thier [darn] heads off

I hope they do it with a dremel tool

15. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Wouldn't it be nice?

But then we'd have to apologize to them /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

16. 87BrnRsd

87BrnRsd 1/2 ton status

You know, if what they did was righ and just like they think it was, why are the being pussies and covering their faces with masks? You dont see american soldiers fighting with masks so nobody can identify them do you? That just shows how stupid those towel heads are. Obviously two wrongs dont make a right. Why doesnt bush just launch a real campaign and bomb the crap out of every suspected or known terrorist place in the middle east?
    -Harrison

17. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

it more of an idea i have like this.
    dont nuke them. but shoot anything that moves with a 50 cal. the land can be used as a prison for the USA's prisoners. they can work the oil refinerys that we can build over there. also the reason we have not done anything of large proportion(weapons wise) is not because of the US gov. its because of an orginization the US gov belongs to. NATO. we should back out of nato all together. then we would be able to do what ever we wanted. including NOT giving countries money after we fuk them up. not giving countries money after they ask us to help thier little scuffles.
    but since im in the US gov i can not say any of this, so this did not get typed by me....

18. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

[ QUOTE ]
    Yeah nuke the whole nation and justify every terrorist attack ever done or ever to be done

[/ QUOTE ]

terrorist attacks are NEVER justified in ANY way. EVER.

I dont give a [darn] what your cause is, if your idea of an attack is to blow up a bus load of kids you are vermin that deserves to be nuked, tortured, and anything else ungodly painful/lethal that can be come up with. These muslim terrorists are more racist/evil than even the Nazis. Kill them, kill them all.

j

19. Resurrection_Joe

Just saying nuclear devistation in the guise of a just war isn't very nice, it's like peeing in someones rosebushes

20. 87GMC

87GMC 1/2 ton status

Just my 2 cents, this crap happens and we're supposed to learn from it, but foreign countries want to bitch at us over how Iraqi POWs are treated. Give me a freaking break. We do everything we can to avoid civilian deaths and some coward pulls this stunt. I'm thinking maybe we should have flattened the whole country, then these bastards would have a chance to cause any more problems.