Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Apologies to my customers

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by shane74, Jan 7, 2007.

1. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

I figured I had better post this in the garage as it gets a lot more traffic than most other areas of the forum.

I have had to take the past few weeks to care for a serious family matter. To make a very long story short, I have had to care for, and be the one to make medical decisions regarding my father who is in very poor health. He has literally been "dead" 3 times in the past 3 weeks. Once was actually in my truck on the way to the hospital. He is "stable" now and should pull through, but it has been an extremely unnerving and chaotic few weeks.

Because of this, I have not been in the shop very much and am running behind on orders. I also have not been on my computer much either. To all my customers I offer my apologies for any delays, and I will do my best to have all outstanding orders to all my customers no later than the middle of next week. I understand that a problem on my end does not constitute one on yours and will do my best to correct the situation. I am back in the shop now and will not rest until I have every one taken care of. If you have placed an order with me and would like a status update, please e-mail me at scavilee@blackwidowperformance.com or call 360.936.9494 and I will give you an update on your order.

Again, I apologize for any inconveniences this has caused anyone.

Thanks,
    Shane74
    Black Widow Performance

2. Citizen Rider

Citizen Rider 1/2 ton status

Not sure how others feel. but for me, Family first!

Well wishes going out to you and your family.

3. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

yikes Shane, this sucks! hope everything gets better in your neck of the woods. :(

j

4. 4X4HIGH

4X4HIGH 1 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I don't have any order going with you but you are a stand-up guy and have my full respect. Kudos to anyone like yourself who will come make a public speech about why you are late with any orders and that you'll make sure it gets handled quickly. :thumb:

5. MuddinManny

MuddinManny Banned

Shane,

It takes a pretty big man to come forward like that in humility. I think I can say with certaintly, that many understand family first. Any material item pales in comparison to the need of family. Family first! My prayers are with you, and I wish only the best recovery for your dad, and a relief of the stress upon you, your family and the business. This is just another example of why I chose your company for my needs: Y-O-U!

Keep up the good fight! As Winston Churchill once said:

"If you find yourself going through hell, keep going!"

Stay the course. God Bless!

Manny

6. Metrodps

Metrodps Strange but nice guy Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Shane,

I will have your father in my thoughts bro. You have always seemed to be a great guy in the forums and I am sure that most of the guys here will understand. Take care of your family and we will pray for him.

Lawrence

7. txfiremank5

txfiremank5 1/2 ton status

I hope everything works out well for your dad. I know what you're going through. I had to do the same thing with my dad when he had cancer. It drains you more than you realize. Like citizen said, family first.

8. pin_it_to_win_it

pin_it_to_win_it Registered Member

ya man family first!!

Best wishes hope he pulls threw

9. 81jimmyslt

81jimmyslt 1/2 ton status

Shane,

Don't stress about work, thats the last thing you and your family needs. Stay strong and best wishes.

Jesse

10. muddybuddy

muddybuddy 3/4 ton status

shane, you been a great guy to buy from in the past, i know first hand. dont worry, people know your a stand up guy. hope everything works out

11. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Wow. Thanks for taking the time to alert your customers while you're going through these tough times. Most people wouldn't have bothered. I'm sure everyone who has been inconveniened by this will understand the position you're in and deal with the delay without getting upset.

Here's hoping that your dad gets better. If you need to chat, feel free to PM me anytime, my friend!!! :thumb:

12. Chevy305

Chevy305 6 Lug 14bsf Status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I know how feel man, my father died about 4 1/2 years ago. Not as relavant, but my math teacher just died this past weekend.

Hang in there man!