Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Apology to Zack

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Shawn, Jun 9, 2000.

1. Shawn

Shawn 1/2 ton status Premium Member Author

Some of you guys may think this is silly but I'd like to offer my apology to Zack. There might be a day when I have a problem and Zack may have the solution. I know I'd be willing to help Zack if he was in the same situation despite what happened. Both Steve and I agreed that last thread should be deleted. It wasn't really the proper place to post that, and I'm not even sure if this is the proper area for this post, but I just wanted everyone to know that I forgive and forget.

I'd also like to express that we should all live up to our promises. If you promise to ship a part and you get the money, please make you sure you send it. We’re all here with the same intentions. I say let's all be decent people and give respect to one another.

Regards,
    Shawn Spickler
    87 K5

2. ED70K5

ED70K5 1/2 ton status

Shawn..............sorry to get off the subject at hand, but back to business. LOL
    I just read your article on the BDS suspension lift and they look pretty good. Are they making 1st GEN Blazer springs? The last I heard they weren't. By the way..............what springs were you using before?? You never mention them by name in the article. Hope you don't mind me butting in your apology, but this is a K5 site after all! LOL

Blazin' in TEXAS!

3. Shawn

You're not butting in. These posts tend to get off the subject often. I just emailed Glen at BDS and asked him your question. I looked at their site and didn't see any for the 1st gen Blazers. I would give them a call anyway and ask either Glen or Rene'. If they don't intend to produce any then I'd suggest either Alcan or Tuff Country springs. Alcan is a custom spring at an affordable price. My old springs were Skyjacker softrides.

Rene' E. Gallagher
    gallagher@bds-suspension.com

Glen Hard
    hard@bds-suspension.com

Phone: 1-517-279-7404

http://www.bds-suspension.com

http://www.alcanspring.com/

Shawn

4. Depdog

Depdog 1/2 ton status Author

Hey, do you ever watch TITUS on t.v.

<font color=red> WUSSY </font color=red>

Sorry, could not help myself, I dont see anything wrong in what you did, it may keep somebody else from being put in the same situation on a more expensive part. Its just as you and others have said, its not the amount its the principal. I have sold 3 things off this and another board and always, always kept my end of the bargain and sent the product, although I did get the money first.

Mudzer, I aint forgot about you, its in the works!

Depdog

<font color=blue>"Lead, Follow, or BECOME the Trail"</font color=blue>

5. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

Re: Depdog

Depdog,

You better not forget about me or Ill have to call the <font color=blue>COPS</font color=blue>. [​IMG][​IMG] LOL Hey I am not in a hurry yet.

Later,

Neil

[​IMG]
    Mudzer 1978/91 K5

6. Zack

Zack 1/2 ton status

Apology accepted shawn. I really do intend to pay you I just have ALOT of stuff going on right now.. Now I have sold numerous things here and have ALWAYS represented the product as it was. Everyone so far has been happy. I give a fair price and product.

Zack

<font color=red>Zack Carlson</font color=red>
    <font color=yellow>Carlson@thestix.net</font color=yellow>

7. Shawn

Cool. I'm not here to make enemies. I'm here to share or gain knowledge with others. I think people tend to judge others and it tends to get in the way of what we are really here for. I know when I do this, I regret it later. Brent was telling me the great deal you gave him on the stuff you sold him. Later Zach.

Depdog- Keep your nose in that HTML book or I may have to start charging you for my services (hehehe)

Shawn
    87 K5

8. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

9. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

I think I'm going to cry..LOL ! Just kidding. It takes a bigger man to appologize that it does not to.

L8r,

.Riz.