Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Apology

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Den, Apr 17, 2002.

1. Den

Den 1/2 ton status

First,Grim please move this to where ever you see fit.. just posting it here because I dont know where else to put it. I feel that I owe Newk5Guy this..... he bought a part off of me almost a month ago and sent me a check... I suggested that I ship it COD but he siad he would just send the check....and trust that I would ship the part. Well, after I got the check.... my father in law had to return to the hospital with colon cancer and I had to (in addition to my firefighting duties) run his 2 propane stores...... was working about 82hrs a week 7 days a week.. This is NO excuse I know.. but I have bought and sold several things through this board and wanted Newk5Guy and all here to know that this is NOT my normal way to do biz... again to nk5g... I am truly sorry and thank you for your patience

2. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=blue> Kudos to you for clearing the air .......... more people should follow yur lead and be honest and open about these things . I hope your Father is doing well.

3. txbartman

txbartman 1/2 ton status

I agree with Riz. You are right, it is no excuse. But, things happen to ALL of us. The key for me has always been communication. I can accept delays due to issues and/or problems or whatever. What I can't accept is no communication at all. Nice precedent.

4. Philly87

Philly87 1/2 ton status

Those who have been in the same sort of situation will understand completely. Family is the most important thing in the world. (Next to the K5's! Ha!) Too bad there aren't more honest and sincere people out there like yourself.

Philip

5. 85HeartBurb

85HeartBurb 1/2 ton status

COMMUNICATION IS THE KEY TO ALL! PROPS TO DEN HOPE ALL IS WELL!!

SEMPER FI!!