Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

April 30 get together?

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by Moose, Apr 24, 2004.

1. Moose

Moose 1/2 ton status

Hey anybody up to a meet and greet next friday night? I was thinking 101 and 59th ave where a bunch of rods and cars meet. Or somewhere else? /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

Just to hang out and BS with our 4xstories? sounds good to me, what up peeps, can we handle this?

3. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Lets do it. There are plenty of interesting features of our trucks to show off. I have many cool mods including my compass and thermometer clock /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Seriously I wouldn't mind going , there are things like this all over. At Target near Superstition Springs Mall there are guys who meet all the time. I also know at the McDonalds at Pima and Indian bend in Scottsdale always has weekend meets. There are bike nights at lots of places too.

We should have something of our own just to keep us all closer knit. I know nothing outside of family better than having like minded people to socialize with /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

I could light up the parking lot!!! /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

5. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

We should be slowing down at work next week /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif
    Good idea but we should figure out a place centrally located like Tempe or somewhere out in the open. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

May have to take a couple of kids with me tho'.

6. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

I think we might be able to squeeze in this sorta thang. I'd say prolly maybe our house could be open for this. We're a little on the north side but we have a decent size back yard and a pool and what not.

Havin said that though I have to clear this with the boss. /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

Either way I'd really like to put some more faces with names. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Good luck to y'all in the future.

Allan

7. pauly383

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

"Aren't you just a big !!$#% KID" . Thats what my says I am anyway /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    I say good, bring some family and friends. I think a lot of us have some, and I want some. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

8. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

"Aren't you just a big !!$#% KID" . Thats what my says I am anyway /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    I say good, bring some family and friends. I think a lot of us have some, and I want some. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Paul, I've got 5, want a couple? /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Works' been kickin my butt last 2-3 weeks, sometimes I didn't know what day it was. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif But it should slow down a bit by mid week..

9. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

I am there /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. Moose

Moose 1/2 ton status

Yea I have been thinking about the location thing. I also heard the Pavillions? I have no Idea about that Plus its kindof a ways out for the west side guys. I heard a guy say Desert Ridge at Tatum and 101 but I have never seen cars there Other than the people eating drinking etc.

11. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

It really doesn't matter where this meeting is held, it is going to be a far drive for somebody out there, not everybody is going to have it be a convienent drive.

The Desert Ridge place to me seems to always be packed with people, not too sure if that would be a decent place, maybe so though, as it would get us "seen" i dunno.

12. pauly383

Well, its Tuesday the 27th. Any ideas yet on meeting spots? I'm washing the truck, lets go /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

13. Moose

Moose 1/2 ton status

Ok Since we are not getting anywhere this way. Lets vote and see who is going. 59th and 101. Or Pavillions in Scottsdale. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

14. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

What's at 59th and 101?

15. Moose

Moose 1/2 ton status

Guys at work said in the Homedepot parking lot there is Hotrods and cars that show off there. Theres like subway, deltaco, panda express.

16. pauly383

Well that sounds better, not too far a drive. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

17. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

Well,,if my count is correct, i have 4 people, including myself that will attend this, and 2 that did not give a definate answer. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

How many CK5 Phoenix crew do we have here again? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

18. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

The problem is most likely with your meeting place. Most of the CK5er's here live in Central Phoenix or the Eastside. Mostly the east side. It is a long drive with gas being expensive.

That is the reason I don't know if I will attend or not. I don't know if I can afford it. I will know more when the week goes on though and give an answer.

Harley

19. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

Like i said before though, there isn't going to be an ideal meeting place for everyone, GAS?? we're only going out somewhere within the city to park, not drivin all around, come on now. I don't currently work and i had still planned on attending.

OH well, no biggie i guess, i'll just go eat my french fries all by my little lonesome self then, /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif maybe check out the waitresses. /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

20. 87GMCJimmy

87GMCJimmy 1/2 ton status

I should be there if it's at 59th Ave and 101.

Mike