Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ARB/4.56 10 front, 12 rear Axles

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by GRINCH, Feb 9, 2004.

1. GRINCH

GRINCH 1/2 ton status

This is from a member of M4x4A

Chevy ARB/4.56 axles
    I'm selling my axles to fund a dana 60 for the front of the rig. I have been trying to sell them localy (Bozeman MT) but everyone who called on the axles wanted stock ones

-Front: chevy 10 bolt, ARB, 4.56 gears, warn hubs

-Rear: chevy 12 bolt, ARB, 4.56 gears, welded top tube truss, plated rear diff cover

-Extra: full set of steering linkage (4" or stock steering arm), axles (F&R), hubs (MM, Warn, or Drive flanges), ARB solinoides - lines - switches - spair fittings - old pump(needs motor rebuild) or good AC pump

Everything is set up and ready to bolt in to most chevy solid axle trucks/suv. Diff fluid changed yearly, gears/ARBs/bearings look great, never had a ARB leak. Profesionaly installed by Mike at Mikes Off Road (certified ARB installer). Estimated 20K miles.

I would prefer to sell as a set.

I would also prefer to sell to someone who I can meet half way so I don't have to ship them. But shiping is an option if buyer wants to pay.

Asking $1800 OBO

If your interested feel free to post or e-mail me at rcurrier@proagdesigns.com.

2. LucasJ03

LucasJ03 1/2 ton status

sent you a email

3. GRINCH

GRINCH 1/2 ton status

4. LucasJ03

LucasJ03 1/2 ton status