Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Arby's in Greeley...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Aug 31, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Arby\'s in Greeley...

yesterday I was volunteered by my mom to help my brother and his wife and my lovely neice into the house they just bought... So I cruised down to Colorado in my mom's rusty 76 Chivvy 2wd thang... I got there at 11 am, ready to get started... And my brother said "Okay, we need to go get boxes so we can pack".... and instead of being an ass like I wanted to, I said okay and went to the grocery store where my brother used to work and is now allowed to just roam around wherever he wants... We went to the back and took some boxes, and this really hot chick and her brother came in for some boxes and she was telling my brother about this big scary truck her boyfriend just bought for her while her brother stood there like he was gonna kick some ass...

Then we went back to my brother's apartment... I was still ready to get to work... nope, not gonna happen... We sat on the couch instead waiting for the baby to wake up so we could take her to my brother's in-laws house so she wouldn't be in the way or accidently get put in a box or something... So we went to his in-laws house and he bitched and complained because he doesn't want his wife's parents to watch my neice and he should've had my mom come down and watch her /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif...

So then he asks if anyone's hungry... He and his wife are hungry, and I decide I should eat something too since my breakfast wasn't very... good... We went to a pizza joint and stayed there forever and ever... Finally got back to the apartment at 1:30... My brother and his wife start packing n stuff and we take the first load at 2, just as it started raining... It rained on us the entire time. My brother asked when I wanted to leave, and I said before it gets dark, because the highway between Greeley and Cheyenne really sucks at night, especially when it's raining... So he determines it's break time... We get down to needing just one more load, and he can get the rest in his baby blazer... But wait, it's dark... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif... and it was dinner time... so we went and got Allison from my brother's in-laws house and went to Arby's... I wanted an ultimate BLT, but they don't have those in greeley, so I ordered something else... My brother started saying his order into the box, and the guy interrupted him with "Oh, I'm sorry, were you talking to me?" /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif...

We go back to the new house and eat, then my brother and I go get the other stuff, an entertainment center that about killed us trying to get it up the stairs... and a desk that was nothing... Break time again, we went to a gas station and got some beverages... We got the last load done at 9:30, just as the rain stopped...

A job that could've been done in about 2-3 hours took 10.5 hours!!

So yeah, I was kinda pissed off, but I DID get pizza, arby's, a backpack for when I go to school this spring, and this badass portable CD\MP3 player which will come in handy /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Re: Arby\'s in Greeley...

Oh and my brother pointed out a girl that works at the store that he was thinking about hooking me up with, and didn't bother to introduce me /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif