Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Are CK5ers getting fat?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Confedneck, Jan 3, 2004.

1. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

or am i the only one to notice the "win a treadmill" ad on the main page?? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

i saw that too. HAHA

4. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

There's a main page? When I click to open CK5, it automatically brings me to the forums /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

my home page is the forums /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

sammo-sammo /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

hahaha, sammo...

and in the other corner, weighing in at a thunderous (thats right, thunderous can be used to show weight) 160lbs....

do i still qualify for the treadmill? if i won it, i could ebay it and buy something useful, like years supply of /forums/images/graemlins/bewarespam.gif

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Man, I've been fat ever sence I gave up meth. But you know, I couldn't be happier that I'm fat !!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

HAHAHA meth is gross

10. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

It was a big part of my life for over 20 years. I was doing it befor it became popular. The last few years of tweeking I had let myself get out of controle. Everything was about the dope. I never stold to suport my habbit, but my every momment was all about selling enough to get my tweek on. I'm much happier now. I don't have too run around with a pound of meth on me hoping not to get pulled over. I don't have too worry about someone telling on me. Yeah, I've gained over 100 pounds, but I'm happy with myself. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

no wander ur so messed up. that explains ALOT. j/k /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Goof 4 u man. Glad u got cleaned up. Good job /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

wow thats awsome.
    As far as the tedmill goes, i never look at the main page of this site. I just instantly go to the forums.

13. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]

no wander ur so messed up. that explains ALOT.

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

14. skratch

skratch 1/2 ton status

Ok I guess I'm missing something.
    Even if I go to the main page I don't see an add for a treadmill (Lord knows I could use one)

And as for the question, yes!

I've gained 30 lbs in the past 6 months (course my legs just healed up from being broken and my ankle is still screwed in two places) If'n I won a treadmill that would be nice, and I could work on losing all this flab! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif