Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Are cloves worse for you than regular ciggarets?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by y5mgisi, Nov 20, 2004.

1. y5mgisi

y5mgisi 1 ton status

Lots of my freinds smoke cigerets like marbes and camels and stuff but i realy like the cloves much better. I have heard from a few people that they were worse for you than normal cigerets though. Is that true? I mena they are just so much more smooth and less stinky. So clue me into the facts /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

2. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Gwaughuah Cloves?

SHADE AND BURLEY!

3. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

All cigarettes are bad ..PERIOD . Someday I will kick these damn things /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

4. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

My roomate smokes them. I wish they would kill her. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

5. js4x4

js4x4 1/2 ton status

I dunno about hard facts, but recall there being more tar in them than 'regular' smokes. They all stink, just quit...your lungs and wallet will thank you.

6. NerdBoy

NerdBoy 1/2 ton status

7. hawkeye649

hawkeye649 1/2 ton status

Ya gotta die of something, if smokings your choice do what you enjoy. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

8. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

You make it sound like it's no big deal to die from smoking cigarettes. You don't just keel over one day. You get sick first. You may even suffer a heart attack like I did. Now I can't do a lot of the things I used to like to do like hiking in the mountains or flying hang gliders. Now I can't get my pilots license either.

All cigarettes are bad for you. And believe me, a heart attack is no laughing matter. Quit now while it's easy and you still have a chance to heal your lungs and heart. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

9. hawkeye649

No, I make it sound like you have to die from something. That's why I said "you have to die from something". /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

10. Ruthven13

Ruthven13 1/2 ton status

I used to smoke them in college. I really liked that they lasted about 4 times longer than a regular cigarette. Did me very well while driving. Never went through more than 6 or 7 a day so I never had any problems. I think It is really hadr to smoke too many of them. It will start to hurt! And they really do stink up a room. At least the smell is btter than regular tobacco. I was kinda thinking of going back to them a little bit. Just everynow and then, like on a long drive now that I have quit cigarettes. Driving without smoking is the hardest.

11. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Real men Cope /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I hate them, the guy my girl was seeing when I met her smoked them, in turn I hated him, so yeah I hate Cloves. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif that is all

13. walla2k5

walla2k5 1/2 ton status

Do yourself a great favor....Quit, I did after 30 years...Best thing I ever did. Unless you like coughing blood ,having part off your throat cut out, and radiation treatments...I found out the hard way,good luck. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

14. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Cigarettes rock hard, you just have to be sensible

Whiskey rocks, just don't drink a fifth a night

15. y5mgisi

y5mgisi 1 ton status

From that link it sounds like the people were smoking them pretty hard core. I dont smoke 'regular' cigerets usually mabey 1 a day if someone happens to offer me one. And a pack(of 20) cloves will last me about 4 or 5 days (depending on how many i give away) Im am aware of the dangers of smoking i just realy feal that im not adicted to it. for instance i ran out of a pack of cloves early yesterday and havnt rushed to the store to get more. I still havnt. I didnt even have a craving for them all day. At wrok tonight i smoked a marb 27 with my buddy just cause he offered me one.
    I find it pretty hard to belive that smoking cloves is going to make me keel over and die, but it is kinda nice to smoke one every now and again especialy while driving as one person pointed out( /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif). So from the sounds of things if i just keep going like im going (that is quite slowly) I should be ok. im am 100 % confident that i could quit smoking entierly right now or tomorow or 2 years from now cold turky and not even think twice. Any who, thanks a bunch for the input i knew i could come to the CK5 crew for advice! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    My roomate smokes them. I wish they would kill her. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Your roomate is a chick and you wish she'd die? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

17. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Your roomate is a chick and you wish she'd die? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    must be ugly... or so much of a bitch that there is no amount of looks to make up

18. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

mmm yeah hot chuck with brow teath, rotting gums and breath like a homeless man

wow thats hot, make it easyer on your self and use a .45

i hurd some guy swear by the drug zanx or what ever said hes been takein it for 6 weeks felt like hes NEVER smoked in his like and hes been smocking for 35-40 years

19. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

No amount of hotness can make up for the mouth on this girl. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

20. hawkeye649

[ QUOTE ]
    From that link it sounds like the people were smoking them pretty hard core. I dont smoke 'regular' cigerets usually mabey 1 a day if someone happens to offer me one. And a pack(of 20) cloves will last me about 4 or 5 days (depending on how many i give away) Im am aware of the dangers of smoking i just realy feal that im not adicted to it. for instance i ran out of a pack of cloves early yesterday and havnt rushed to the store to get more. I still havnt. I didnt even have a craving for them all day. At wrok tonight i smoked a marb 27 with my buddy just cause he offered me one.
    I find it pretty hard to belive that smoking cloves is going to make me keel over and die, but it is kinda nice to smoke one every now and again especialy while driving as one person pointed out( /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif). So from the sounds of things if i just keep going like im going (that is quite slowly) I should be ok. im am 100 % confident that i could quit smoking entierly right now or tomorow or 2 years from now cold turky and not even think twice. Any who, thanks a bunch for the input i knew i could come to the CK5 crew for advice! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    I know the feeling. Takes like 10 minutes to smoke one, at the least. I'm weird with smoke, I can do it hard core for weeks/months. Cigars, ciggarillos, ciggarets, and I got meself a pipe and some primo pipeweed from Germany, and I litterally just "get tired of it" and don't for months.
    I like Swisher Sweets Ciggarillos and various other fruit flavoured cigars from Hudson News, as well as my pipe tabackie /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif