Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Are the Husky Liners really woth it?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by novicek5er, Apr 24, 2001.

1. novicek5er

novicek5er Registered Member

My rig has pretty new carpet and I'd to keep it that way but I still want to go offroading and not get it on the carpet. Do they cover most of the floorboard area, my current ones dont cover the carpet near the door and that where you step to get in and it's always muddy.

2. kpanza

kpanza 1/2 ton status

83k5er,

Yes, the Huskys would cover the carpet, and they have a large lip at the side that keeps the crud and stuff in the floormat. You also might look at the Weathertech floormats, they are also pretty nice. We sell lots of floormats here at <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.autoaccessory.com>http://www.autoaccessory.com</A>. Let me know what you need it for, i will see if I can help you keith@autoaccessory.com.

I re-read your post just now - do you mean the area of carpet that is to the left of the seat frame?? I don't know of any floormats that would cover that area there, they all stop at the front of the seat frame. You might try to get some of that clear plastic with the "knobbies" on the bottom and cut it to fit right there (you could probably slip it under the metal sill protector and also under the seat frame to keep it in place - just an idea)

3. novicek5er

novicek5er Registered Member

I just wanted to know if they really contoured to the floorpans. I was talking about the area in front of the seat mounts, my mats dont go all the way to the door about 3 inches from it and mud always gets there. Thanks for replying

4. 77K5Blazer

77K5Blazer 1/2 ton status

I bought them for my 77 and they fight very tight, and I love them! I paid lik 80$ and it was well worth it! They come all they way to the metal frame at the bottom of the door and fight snugly against the seat frame. I cannot say enough about these mats, I highly reccomend them! The fact that they can hold and inch of water alone makes them highly reccomendable! If you need more info just ask!

1977 Blazer, GM350, SM465, NP205, Dana 44/ 12bolt, 31x10.50r15 BFGs [​IMG]