Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

are the pudgy ones desperate ?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by R72K5, Nov 23, 2003.

1. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

im curious, what does everyone think ?

talking about females,

do so-so pudgy looking ones readily give out info that they are single and wanting a b/f, or is it just to or around me ?

hmm..

2. tecton

tecton 1/2 ton status

3. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Yeah, they want it, but they usually know what they're doing, so it's generally a good deal, as long as your friend's don't find out. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

Fat chicks are like mopeds, they're both fun to ride until your friends catch you. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

5. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

I would have to admit that I am fond of "thick" ladies... so it works to my advantage.

There aint nothin finer than a plump ass to push against. I am not talking about the 700 pound scary ones, but the girls that have "cushin for pushin" are where its at. most of the time they have been treated so shitty by other men that when you treat them well they respond well and treat you well in return. unlike many skinny girls that expect you to buy them [darn], fawn over them, etc... most thicker girls are more level headed and are willing to stick with you when things get tough.

There is a lot to be said for having a Trixie. (For those that dont catch the reference, Trixie was Speed Racers girlfriend that was always getting him out of trouble and wasnt an overly demanding, high-maintenance, hair-sprayed hooch)

6. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

amen brother /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

I think it's totally depends on the individual...pudgy,skinny,tall,short whatever...
    I know a few skinny girls that are much more needy and insecure(thus more "readily available"), than some of my "not-so-skinny" friends. It all depends on what they have going on for themselves upstairs.(or not going on)
    Being skinny doesn't automatically guarantee a girl will confident. And being pudgy doesn't automatically mean a girl is "desperate/more needy or unconfident" It's an individual state of mind.

8. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

I'm pudgy and desperate.

9. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

My sister-in-law has a pudgy friend. Very pudgy, matter of fact. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif She is the demanding one and very prissy, which is very confusing to us as to why. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

Of course, my sis-in-law is the same way, but she is hot. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Being skinny doesn't automatically guarantee a girl will confident. And being pudgy doesn't automatically mean a girl is "desperate/more needy or unconfident" It's an individual state of mind.

[/ QUOTE ]

Being confident and being a total bitch are two totally seperate issues. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif