Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Are there any suburban lists (not on the K5 site) that are as good?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Sax Art, Jan 24, 2001.

1. Sax Art

Sax Art Registered Member

Well, guys and gals.

The subject says it all. Does anybody know of any message boards like this one for suburbans in general? (any year) I don't think there are many burbs inhabiting the burb section of this fine website. (I secretly find myself posting and reading from this message board instead of the burb board because my questions get answered!)

2. ken

ken 1/2 ton status

Well, as an owner of three 4x4 Subs (1960, 1977, 1990) there is no site better than this one. I am a member of the eGroups Sub site, but its pretty pathetic...all like "I put 295-75r16 tires on my Sub and boy does it sit high" kinda crap. Feel free to post under the Sub section here, I'm always lurking and posting in there, as well as in this particular area too!!

ken

3. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

A 'burb is just a K5 on steroids. [​IMG] I've got the whole GM set, an S-10 Jimmy, a K5 and a burb. All 4WD.

<font color=black>HarryH3 - '75 K5</font color=black>
    <A target="_blank" HREF=http://ThunderTruck.ColoradoK5.com>http://ThunderTruck.ColoradoK5.com</A>

4. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=purple>They're pretty much the same vehicle so go ahead and post right here. I've seen many posts that had to do with the Suburban on this section. You'll get your questions answered on K5 sooner than anywhere else on the web........I swear it !</font color=purple>

<font color=purple>L8r,

.Riz.<font color=purple>

[​IMG]

5. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

I think ColoradoK5 promotes more than just 69-91 K5s, it also caters to Trucks and Suburbans. " We" have had some long time members of this board such as Big Burb and many more. There is even a board specifically for your vehicle. Check it out. Welcome aboard!

Mudzer 1978/91 K5
    <font color=blue>www.mudzer.coloradoK5.com</font color=blue>

6. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Yeah what Mudzer said, didn't you see the new main title pic:
    [​IMG]

Steve
    [​IMG]
    Mall-Running poseur 4x4 with curb-feelers

7. shum1

shum1 1/2 ton status

You better believe it! These people kick ass when it comes to advise about Suburbans. I own one and have got answers to questions concerning almost every system on my rig. There are hardly any mechanical differences between Subs and blazers. See ya.