Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Are these front or rear fender wheels

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by win717, May 29, 2003.

1. win717

win717 Registered Member

Just not sure.. perfect auto parts

2. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

your link just goes to their main page

3. win717

win717 Registered Member

the pic of the inner fender wells are bout half way down the page

4. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> No it isn't, the link goes to the MAIN PAGE. As in, the page that you choose what kind of vehicle you're looking for parts for.

/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    [​IMG] </font>

5. win717

win717 Registered Member

1979 blazer

6. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

If you're looking at (right side) part number 6703 / OEM#14007548, these are for the front.

7. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Arg, let me help you out here. These appear to be inner fenderwells for the front. The easiest way to do this was to click on the picture, then right click on the larger version to get the properties, copy the URL of the picture then link it as an image. Then, just in case the pic does not allow remote linking, give the URL as well. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif If you make people sift through a website to help you out, you generally will not get a whole lot of help.

http://www.perfectautoparts.com/images/products_large/6703.JPG

[​IMG] </font>

8. win717

win717 Registered Member

shaggy next just don't help me...THXS and nvrenuf thank you very much YOU were a great help

9. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    shaggy next just don't help me...THXS and nvrenuf thank you very much YOU were a great help

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="green"> I see that you're the thin skinned sort that can't take a little joke. I thought that I was being quite nice by showing you how you might help us help you. I guess you'd rather make vague posts with crappy links so people have to go out of their way to answer a stupid question you could have answered for yourself with 5 minutes of research. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif </font>

10. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

WHOA there big boy! Shaggy is not the man you seem to think he is. He ranks up there in the top 10% who are the most knowledgable on this site. You should be lucky he even replied at all. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

11. win717

win717 Registered Member

I was not rude nor mean,I do not flame nor liked to be,I understand that you were explaining how to do it,but the way you explained was rude,I just don't understand why nvrenuf told me my answer without any problems and he didn't act like I was stupid..he didn't have to put any pics saying I suck..I just feel you may have been out of line..my answer was simple,if its too much work for ya or I make it too hard for ya,then just don't answer
    I think you are reading to much into it

12. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> I don't even know why I'm wasting time with this, but I guess I am. You're kind of new here, so maybe you don't know this stuff. In my first reply the picture was preceded by happy little smiley guys, symbolizing that it was a joke, you know, "nod nod nudge nudge wink wink" - gentle ribbing. It's not like I was trying to flame you, if that was the case I would have been outright rude and/or used smileys such as /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif or /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif.

As for my second post, let's review that one. ONE SENTENCE that could have been construed as being rude, maybe, but only if you are used to being treated as though you are the Queen of England. The rest of the post was purely to try to HELP YOU, so in the future MAYBE you could use some different techniques in your posts that will get better response from the other users. If you had posted the pic of that fenderwell in your original post you would have had an answer in under 2 minutes, guaranteed. For crying out loud, I was trying to be nice and give you more information that you asked for. Who's rude, me for going the extra mile after making a joke that you apparantly took wrong, or you for spitting in my face after I offered the aformentioned help? /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

I can't beleive I just wasted 5 minutes of my life writing this. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif</font>

13. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

14. wrathORC

wrathORC 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    <font color="green">
    I can't beleive I just wasted 5 minutes of my life writing this. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, five minutes of your life you'll never get back.

However, 38s on IFS makes baby jesus cry, right?