Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Are we alone ????

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Jun 18, 2002.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Do you belive in life from outer space, or do you think this is the only life in the universe ???? I personally belive in life not from Earth, but have never seen a UFO. Yes this is somewhat of a crackpot topic, but still intresting, so what do you belive. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

2. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

well if you think about it there are so many other planets that we havnt seen just in our galaxy.Then there are other distant galaxies with planets.And the galaxies that well never find.Somerwhere there has to be some morons just like us on their own site doing the same thing we do.just on another planet.

3. Dieselmh

Dieselmh 1/2 ton status

I think it would be very cocky of us to think that we're the only life in the universe. I don't really believe in UFOs and aliens coming to Earth, but I do kinda believe that there has to be life on some other planet.

4. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

Ill tell you what though.If you see some aliens or a spaceship pm me cuz im leaving.If they have the power to come this far then they have the power to kick our asses back to dinosaur times.

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

yes i do belive that there is life out there somewhere /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

6. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

No, we are not alone ??? Or no, there is no life out there ??? /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif

8. Djroffroad

Djroffroad 1/2 ton status

I cannot belive that out of all the universe, that this planet is the only one that has sprouted life.

As far as UFOs... Could be, but probably not. I have heard this discussed on the radio before. Statistically it is difficult to rule out the possibility of life out there. It is also statistically difficult for any other planets to have developet life that is as advanced as ours.

I do believe that we are most likely the only life forms inteligent enough to travel outside our own atmosphere.

But I got all this info from someone quoting statistics, and 24.3% of all statistics are made up on the spot /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

9. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

I went to the edge of the universe, and I know the answer.../forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

10. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Now I can't belive out of the whole universe that we are the only inteligent like. And with that said, I also can't belive we are the most advanced !!! There has got to be some beins who'll come wheeling in thier intergalictic K/5's sooner or later. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

11. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Do you belive in life from outer space

[/ QUOTE ]
    Nope..

12. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

Yes, absolutely!

There are many different species that visit our planet. One of the more dastardly are the Sockeaters. They sneak in your house, open your dryer and eat one of every type of sock they find. Sometimes, they will go really wild and grab a pair of underwear (it's not monkeys, Riz, it aliens.) /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

13. talison79

talison79 1/2 ton status

Please for the love of God, let there be inteligent life out there, because its not here.

/forums/images/icons/wink.gif

14. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

I've been to the Luatic Fringe....

All I'm gonna say is that if we are the only sentient life form around, then it is one HELL of BIG WASTE OF SPACE!! /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

15. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Actually I think it was last week scientists discovered a planet in a near by galaxy to have plant life on it. Not sure of the FACTS but I'm sure someone can find the story on some news site. I'm suprised that Aaron hasn' t chimed in on this topic yet.... /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

16. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin 1/2 ton status

"Do you belive in life from outer space?"

Are you referring to the little green guys that speak to me through a transistor implanted in tooth fillings? If so, I'ld have to say, "YES!!!"

17. NITRO

NITRO 1/2 ton status

Ill just say this, my dad was in the CIA for 6 yrs, and ive read some of those files. ill give ya one thing to think about, we have a cure for every disease or w/e in this world except for one. AIDS. I cant really go into detail, but we have a cure for everything that came from nature but this one thing. Why? because it really isnt our technology. what kind of dipshit scientist says that it came from monkeys and one on the other side of the world says its from trees. stories arent consistent, and i can tell u that we dont have the resources, materials, or knowledge to do somethin like this on our own. think about it......

NITRO

18. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Now that's intresting. I like topic's that make ya think. /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif