Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Are ya intersted

Discussion in 'Vendor Forum' started by cybrfire, Mar 10, 2007.

1. cybrfire

cybrfire 1 ton status Vendor GMOTM Winner

OK,

These came into the shop yesterday. I'm gona put one on the wall and tst it for a while so for right now I'll tell ya what I know.

Thy look nice. Seem like good quality. Lifetime warranty. 50' of red spark resistant hose or yellow oil resistant hose. with hos stop.

PVC housing for easy clean up and no color scratch. Automatic rewind of course and comes with all the necessary hardware to hang on the wall or add a handle to carry with you.

$215 free shipping for now!

Plez excus th crudity of th photos. I was in a huge hurry yesterday and just shot thm and took off!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Like i said I will b tsting for th next whil to see how they hold up! I'd wait a fw weeks to buy but ther thy are!

2. Jimbo*

Jimbo* 1/2 ton status

I've had one of those in my shop for a couple years now--take it apart and change/tighten the swivel inside the reel, and you'll be golden. The same company makes a reel for oxy/acetylene; don't wast your $ , it blows goats.
    Jimbo

3. cybrfire

The oxy acetylene blows goats or all of it?

4. txfiremank5

txfiremank5 1/2 ton status

I take it as just the ox/ac reel sux. It sounds like he thinks the swivel on the air hose could be better... but it still happy with the reel.

5. Jimbo*

Jimbo* 1/2 ton status

txfiremank5, You nailed it. For an oxy/acyt reel, spend the $ on a Cox reel.
    Jimbo

6. cybrfire

Well, I just hung this one up. It goes in and out but that's all I know right now! Probably take me a month to get around to putting air to it!:haha: