Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ARGGHHGHRGHHH!!! I'm having WITHDRAWLS!!!! I WANNA DRIVE MY TRUCK!!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Zeus33rd, Dec 9, 2002.

1. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

ARGGHHGHRGHHH!!! I\'m having WITHDRAWLS!!!! I WANNA DRIVE MY TRUCK!!!!

I WANNA DRIVE MY TRUCK!!!!! it's been sittin in the garge for almost two weeks now....Beggin rides SUCKS! Someone needs to buy my junk in the for sale section dammit! lol...All I need is enuff to get the clutch, disc, and flywheel. So buy my junk someone! lol....I-just-can't-do-it-any-longer....GF-drives-2002-Ford-Ranger....Only-transportation-I've-got.... /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

So- Do I atleast get 1 sympathetic reply? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

Re: ARGGHHGHRGHHH!!! I\'m having WITHDRAWLS!!!! I WANNA DRIVE MY TRUCK!!!!

<font color="green"> 2 weeks!? Try not drivin' it for 2 YEARS, brother! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

No really, I feel for ya, especially since it's your main transportation... Get that thing together, man!</font color>

3. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

i'll buy it, if you loan me the $500 to do so /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

4. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

2 weeks!...thats it...i am goin on 78days!!!....its freekin killin me! fawkin DMV /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

5. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

LOL! I knew Evan would be the first to reply to this and I knew what his reply would be. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif HAHA! You too Chaz. Wankers! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I know I can't really whine about it to you two....I just had to vent. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif