Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

argh!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MEPR, Oct 20, 2003.

1. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

This sucks, i have a terible headache and cannot fall a asleep for the life of me /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    gggrrrrrr... /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

2. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

bust out the vicoden man!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

j

3. FatBoyBlazer

FatBoyBlazer 1/2 ton status

i cant sleep either i've been lying in be for 2 hours...to much [crap] on my mind...ever since i left home for school i cant sleep /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif and ive gotta work in 2.5 hrs /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

4. jekbrown

lol, i can never understand peeps who have sleep problems. dont understand it, but I feel sorry for ya! Im like the sleep master. light, dark, noisy, quiet, sick, healthy, tired, not tired, dont matter... i can sleep if I want to and I have a cozy spot to lay down. I've always been that way.. but the marines definitely helped hone my sleeping skillz. funny to watch a bunch of marines who are waiting for "the word" on a deployment... only a matter of time before they have their gear on the ground and they are sleeping... on asphault. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

j

5. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

I can vouch for that JEK. When I was in Iraq we a a buch of Army and Marines come thru waiting for a plane out. They all just threw the packs on the comcrete pad and camped out. They didnt really seem to care about the giant ants, scorpions and camel spiders either /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif Maybe they didn't know

6. jekbrown

totally! i slept on dirt, concrete, asphault, ship decks, humvee hoods and all kinds of other wacky not-so-cozy poop when i was in the grunts. at some point ya just learn to grab whatever sleep you can when you get the time... cause ya never know when the next 24 hours might be sleepless!! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

j

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I can vouch for that JEK. When I was in Iraq we a a buch of Army and Marines come thru waiting for a plane out. They all just threw the packs on the comcrete pad and camped out. They didnt really seem to care about the giant ants, scorpions and camel spiders either /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif Maybe they didn't know

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't care.

Living the life of a high speed, low drag combat trooper usually finds one's self sleeping in places not fit for human living............