Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ARGHG:hhsdglasgd ****awjfgn;agh;aoihwtg;oihg

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Zeus33rd, Mar 19, 2004.

1. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Godammit I want to smash something. I think I have anger managment issues. Here's the story, I get pretty heavy into playin online 1 on 1 Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and some Capture The Flag in the game Unreal Tournament 2004. Mostly 1 on 1. Everytime I get my ass totally kicked by one of my buds, I get so pissed off I see red. I just got my ass kicked 23/-4. Negitive 4. Managed to kill myself 4 frickin times. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I usually don't loose by much more than 10 or so. And I play some of the best guys in the world. One of them actually had a special thing on MTV about him. "The Life Of A Gamer" I think. Good enough that he goes to tournaments andwins money. I guess I shouldn't get so pissed off from being beat by some of thebest....but damn...lol. My monitor came really really close to an early death. On top of all that, It locked myself out of the truck ealier today and spent almost 3 hours trying to open it again... /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

2. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Find someone to whoop the piss out of. Works fer me, and it's a helluva lot cheaper than any fancy-pants anger management class... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Perhaps You should take up writing poetry /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. SUBFAN

SUBFAN 1/2 ton status

Do not worry, I am sure you could beat the pants off of me in that game....

Convert that anger into a useful tool to improve your abilities. There is probably something you are missing through the red you see.

5. bigburban383

bigburban383 1/2 ton status

When that happens, just get on Desert Combat (BF1942) and jump an M1A1 Abrahms tank go nutz. Or if you can fly copters, jump in a gunship and give em hell. There usually arent elite gamers with no lives playing this game.

Oh, and if your a leet piece of sh*t follow this quote:

"If you can't hack it, hack it" /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif