Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Arizona BB06 Caravan Thread

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by FWP, Sep 28, 2006.

1. FWP

FWP CRS

I'm posting this for INFO ONLY for those that are driving together- NO BS in this thread please. Rob, please make this sticky:bow: .

If you're not going to be in Flagstaff at 5AM on Thursday (Or prepared to depart Flag at 6am sharp), I hope your trip up goes well :)

If you are going with us, post here for any last minute details/ problems, or call me.

The plan as it stands:

Meet in Flag at 5am for breakfast- "the place" Mike and Rhondas, east side Flag, just west of the 201 I-40 exit on the main drag (behind Burger King). If you want to skip the eats, be prepared to leave at 6am. Fuel is available anywhere around this area if you need it before heading to Moab at 6.

Depart for Moab at 6am. Should make for spectacular scenery as the sun rises.

There will be 3 or 4 stops along the way for fuel/ pics/ what have you. We should arrive in Moab by lunch time (We will be going the speed limit or a little over :wink1: the whole way- haulin ars in other words).

I want to make sure everyone going understands this is a LONG drive , with NOTHING BETWEEN FLAG AND MOAB, except for a few mom and pop convenience places scattered about. Make sure your vehicle is prepared for this type of drive. There are no places to get parts that I know of. Most of the drive is high desert, not a soul in sight. There are some steep grades as well, so you will be using alot of fuel, keep that in mind.

Who I know will be there, at this time:

Paul
    Allan
    TJ

Throw your name in if you are sure you'll be there for the caravan.

2. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

3. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

Just got two new tires for the rear, finishing up the little things in the next two days, be ready to roll Wednesday evening for the Flag stopoff :D

4. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

I am going back outside , oil change , fluid topoff , air pressures . And transferring from my broken plastic trailbox to a lockable small truck box of steel :pimp:

5. justhorsinaround

T-minus 22 hours ish and counting.

6. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

I see that Juan posted up on the BB06 thread in BB forums to go in Travis' truck .

Juan/Travis post up if you are meeting us in Flagg still !!

7. juanblzer

juanblzer 1/2 ton status

nah, I work thursday so we are leaving Friday morn about 2am. We'll see you monkeys on Friday.

8. justhorsinaround

Made it to Flagstaff. So far so good!!!