Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Arizona members?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Thumper, Sep 30, 2003.

1. Thumper

Thumper 1/2 ton status

Our squadron is planning a 2 week trip to Luke AFB in Phoenix in January. I dont know if I am on the list yet, but if I luck in, I would like to jump into someones passenger seat for a bit of rock crawling while I am there. I may possibly get a couple of other interested guys also. What would the chances be of lucking into a trail run with someone?
    There will be more details released to us before Christmas, but I am getting a preliminary question in now! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks
    Mike

2. FWP

FWP CRS

January, perfect timing /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif, At any given weekend from Nov to Mar. somebody's running something /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif You will be welcome, I'm sure /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

3. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    January, perfect timing /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif, At any given weekend from Nov to Mar. somebody's running something /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif You will be welcome, I'm sure /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    FRED!!! who let you outta yer box? get back to work on your blazer... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    im kidding man.
    thumper, if you can get on a hop out here to yuma for a day or two that would be cool. we could get lunch at BK or something.
    Grant

4. FWP

FWP CRS

[ QUOTE ]
    FRED!!! who let you outta yer box? get back to work on your blazer...

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm done man! It seems I've been living in my box called a garage for the last 2 months