Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Arizona--Motor?autotrans?t-case?

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by juanblzer, Dec 29, 2001.

1. juanblzer

juanblzer 1/2 ton status

my buddy is building a Landcruiser rockchevy buggy. No Toyota Drivetrain will be used. He's currently using a 12bolt rear and a d44 front. He needs a Motor/autotrans/transfercase. Anyone that has something that is reasonably priced reply asap. He lives in Phoenix so anything in that general area is appreciated.

chrome sucks

2. BLUESMAN

BLUESMAN 1/2 ton status

Phoenix(but it\'s a dry heat...like an oven!)AZ.
    I'll have a TH350 w/ 203 t Case available in a couple weeks...maybe a 350 SB motor if your friend is interested.$250 for the trans/t case and another $250 for the motor.Ans I'm in Phx...WEST SIDE!!

3. juanblzer

juanblzer 1/2 ton status

dibs on this stuff. Does the motor run? Accessories? Is the 203 fulltime? What condition is the Tranny and t-case in? Let me know. I am interested.

chrome sucks

4. BLUESMAN

BLUESMAN 1/2 ton status

Phoenix(but it\'s a dry heat...like an oven!)AZ.
    Sorry but I can not hold any parts...first cash and it is sold.Motor did run...the guy I bought it from drove it from Minnasota to Phx.,the motor will not include the Q-jet,nor the Alt,but does have a new smog pump,no A/C.Everything else goes with it.The trans does run along with the T Case(currently in my K/5....and yes the 203 is a full time case(has not been converted).I am available after 1:30 almost everyday except Friday and Sat.(avail. all day!).Let me know cause I think I might have the motor sold.

5. SlyDog

SlyDog 1/2 ton status

I have a 205 in scottsdale! What price sounds good? 250-300$ ?? And a turbo 350 that needs a rebuild

<font color=green>[​IMG]1977 K5 GETTIN IT AWN[​IMG]</font color=green>
    BUILT NOT BOUGHT
    <font color=red>MERRY CHRISTMAS</font color=red>