Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Arizona WildFire.........

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jimmyjack, Jun 24, 2003.

1. jimmyjack

jimmyjack 1/2 ton status

I got to see this thing up close and personal! Good Gawd, it's amazing what fire does when it's on a tear!!!!!! We were a mile or two away still and couldn't wait to get the hell outta there. We had to de energize a line so we didn't stay long. It went from a brush fire to 300 acres and from 300 acres to over 4000 in less than a few hours. It's a amazing to see it run up the face of the mountain in the tree tops. It'll go what seems like 400-500 yards in less than a blink of an eye.

2. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

The Fire season is fast approaching in the Northwest too. Damn greenie's, and there roadless policy's! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

I hate to see it coming but it's here, and so is the 4th, People out camping, Wheelin, Boating, whatever, someone will be Careless, and it start's. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

3. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

I think at one time this summer we had 7 fires going
    /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif