Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Arkansas, take your !@#! back.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Pookster, Jul 26, 2004.

1. Pookster

Pookster 1/2 ton status

You !@#! let a terrible thing happen. You let Hillary REPRESENT NY. HOW. HOW COULD YOU. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

the !@#! goes on about how "unprepared" our "system is- Yet nobody seems to point fingers at ourselves (and a lot of times, it is the democrats).

Think about it- How many of us was prepared for the blackout last year? Did we have everything we needed to keep our families safe and secure?

Maybe it isnt the "country" that needs reform, maybe its the people who have forgotten the meaning of being an american. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

Good thing I have cable so I dont have to watch that crap. THe party can claim john kerry can do anything and everything. Proof is in the pudding.

2. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

I second that!

3. OLD DAWG

OLD DAWG 1/2 ton status

I went to school with a guy from Arkansas. When I razzed him about Billary and family he calmly replied,"Hell, he's screwed up Ark. long enough. We figured the state would be better off with him gone" /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

4. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    You let Hillary REPRESENT NY. HOW. HOW COULD YOU.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who voted her in??..... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

Reckon she moved to NY figgerin' they were the only ones dumber than Arkies ...... /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. mud390

mud390 1/2 ton status

I live in Arkansas, begrudgingly. Yeah, sounds like she is up to her same old crap. I guess they are both bent on ruining every state that they can!

Kris

6. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

You all CAN change this, you know. Vote REPUBLICAN - and vote OFTEN!! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif