Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Army guys,,,question????

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by chevyfumes, Nov 21, 2004.

1. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I know this kid who signed up about a month ago and went AWOL, then he says he called them and they told him to come back and they would discharge him...So now he says he's been discarged form the service, is this possible, how come they didn't throw his sorry ass in jail....And what should I use to shoot his stoooopid ass when he comes around, my 270 or my shotgun????? /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

2. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

If you go AWOL from training, most likely you just get chaptered out. Most of the time you will not be court martialed if you never made it through training.

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Because the Army has been pussified. If they threw his ass in jail and that was protocol for everyone that went AWOL during basic training, they'd have to build a new facility.

During the first initial months, if someone wants out, it's pretty easy for whoever to get separated and I believe they call it an administrative discharge and it's not supposed to show up in the person's future.

4. 3 on the tree

3 on the tree 1/2 ton status

When I was a drill sergeant, new recruits had a 6 month window to withdraw from the service, providing they were not facing a general court martial.

5. SF87K5

SF87K5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    During the first initial months, if someone wants out, it's pretty easy for whoever to get separated and I believe they call it an administrative discharge and it's not supposed to show up in the person's future.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bubba Ray Boudreaux right, as long as you are not out of AIT and you want out they will give him a administrative discharge.

6. kick

kick 1/2 ton status

Believe me the guy has enough problems. Better he is out now than when his buddies are under fire.

7. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    Believe me the guy has enough problems. Better he is out now than when his buddies are under fire.

[/ QUOTE ] I agree, this is the person I thought would be my son in law, but if I have my say in the matter the cock sucker won't have my daughters hand in marriage.... /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

8. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] I agree, this is the person I thought would be my son in law, but if I have my say in the matter the cock sucker won't have my daughters hand in marriage.... /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well by God.......................... /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

Just make sure if ya unleash some hate and discontent in the form of rock salt being launched by 12 gauge, take video /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

9. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    my 270 or my shotgun?????

[/ QUOTE ]

Use the shotgun, unless its a slug gun its a smoth bore, no ballistics /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

10. jarheadk5

jarheadk5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Just make sure if ya unleash some hate and discontent in the form of rock salt being launched by 12 gauge, take video

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

11. hawkeye649

hawkeye649 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    my 270 or my shotgun?????

[/ QUOTE ]

Use the shotgun, unless its a slug gun its a smoth bore, no ballistics /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Wholly untrue. The "ballistic" markings come from the lands and groves of the barrel much more so than actual rifleing. The rifleing (twist, # of lands/groves, how quickly it twists) are enough to narrow it down to a gun make/model/type though... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

12. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Thats probablly why i said to use a shotgun, they have smoth bores, ie. no rifling (lands and groves) to id the weapon, unles it has a slug barrel on it then the rifling will be there and can id the barrel.